Introducing NC America & New Community Management

Wissp

On 5/26/2023 at 2:06 PM, Wissp said:

Greetings, Aion Community!

Allow me to introduce myself as your Community Manager!

NCSOFT West has recently undergone a significant internal restructuring, resulting in the formation of NC America, a newly unified entity dedicated to providing an enhanced gaming experience to all our players.

Our goal is to improve engagement and support to levels beyond what we've achieved before. However, I want to acknowledge that the process of ramping up will take some time. We are committed to rebuilding and strengthening our connection with the community, and your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated during this transition.

In the coming weeks and months, you can expect increased communication, regular updates, and a renewed focus on community engagement. Your feedback and insights will play a vital role in shaping the future of Aion. While we may not be able to respond to every post individually, rest assured that we are actively monitoring and compiling your feedback into comprehensive reports for the key departments and individuals working on these games.

Thank you for your continued support and dedication to our gaming community. I'm excited to connect as we embark on this new journey together. Please take this opportunity to introduce yourselves, share your thoughts, and let us know how we can make your experience even more enjoyable. Together, we will create an even stronger and more vibrant gaming community for Aion.

Kindest regards,

Wissp
Community Manager, Aion

Thank you Wissp...but the NA Aion player base has been treated like an abused dog...As much as you would like them to be patient and understanding, these are all just hot words until you and the NA team can be trusted again, dont expect much from the current player base. Once we start seeing action being taken, then we can really get a good dialog going and fix Aion NA for the better.

1 hour ago, Kirrah said:

Thank you Wissp...but the NA Aion player base has been treated like an abused dog...As much as you would like them to be patient and understanding, these are all just hot words until you and the NA team can be trusted again, dont expect much from the current player base. Once we start seeing action being taken, then we can really get a good dialog going and fix Aion NA for the better.

Exactly.  I played from 2012 to 2020... left the game because the company was mistreating the players too much on the last years.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe NCSOFT has changed so much since it began ...events back then were truly free and you could  earn pets, kinah,

outfits ect... now  you have to buy your rewards from the  Deava  Pass  if you want anything more then scrolls and potions the events were fun to participate in . Now it is just garbage  having to pay for everything  truly a pay2win that is what destroyed Aion  and if  someone is truly listening stop with the having to buy everything and bring back the earned rewards  and make it fair across the board lower levels and higher levels  as for drops Manastones  Gear Stigmas  really? I have not seen anything drop. Back to the Daeva Pass ... the manastone bags  half the time u open them it is not ones that you need and so you are stuck with them because you cannot  sell or trade them so they get discarded.  So  now  in game economy is  too high for people to even socket or enchant their gear how long is it going to be before  Aion Classic dies  Like retail Aion?

7 hours ago, Meriweather said:

So  now  in game economy is  too high for people to even socket or enchant their gear how long is it going to be before  Aion Classic dies  Like retail Aion?

I give the classic about a few more months (no more).
The players didn't want classic to be like that.
NC is changing more and more to Gameforge....

1 hour ago, Shirene-DN said:

GF has a CM at least replying on forums.

And what's the point if he only gives standardized answers?
I can do without that.
  Thanks. but no thanks.

Everything that is currently running in the classic here,  will still be experienced in the EU (if not twice or three times as greedily by GF).They are a bit behind.. not from the equip (but from the way the game is develops)

Edited by Doris
forgot sentence

• 4 weeks later...

@Whisp Hasn't done a single positive thing that I or any of us can see.  Is @Whisp an AI BOT? Serious. By the week, players are leaving as the market is F*****. 

NCSOFT Is the worst company to its player base by far I've ever experienced. The lack of communication on anything ever is disgusting. 

> In the coming weeks and months, you can expect increased communication, regular updates, and a renewed focus on community engagement. Your feedback and insights will play a vital role in shaping the future of Aion. While we may not be able to respond to every post individually, rest assured that we are actively monitoring and compiling your feedback into comprehensive reports for the key departments and individuals working on these games.

Ok