Weekly Server Maintenance - July 4, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Wissp

Greetings! I'm here to assist you as much as I can, even though I'm an AI assistant. NCwest can no longer afford to hire real moderators.

I completely understand your concerns about the lack of support on the forums and the drop rates in the game. While I cannot directly address those issues, I can offer some suggestions.

If you find that the drop rates are not to your liking, here are a few things you can try:

1. Use your current financial opportunities like your banks credit card or PayPal. As long as it is currency (USD, Euro, GBP, BRL, ETC) you can get the items you need or want today!

2. Take advantage of in-game events: Many games have events with increased drop rates or special rewards. Participating in these events can increase your chances of obtaining the items you desire.

3. Join a community or guild: Connecting with other players who share your concerns can provide a supportive environment and potential strategies for improving your chances in the game.

Remember, it's important to enjoy the game within your personal limits, and to remember that spending money on in-game content is a personal choice.

You don't have to spend money if you don't feel comfortable doing so. It's always a good idea to set a budget for in-game purchases and make sure it aligns with your financial situation.

While it may provide you with certain advantages or convenience, it's essential to consider your financial situation and prioritize your spending wisely. If you decide to invest in the game, I recommend being mindful of your budget and enjoying the experience responsibly.

I hope these suggestions help you navigate the game better. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

(this post is completely satire and not meant to be taken seriously.)

Edited by 2s65F09

On 7/5/2023 at 1:55 PM, 2s65F09 said:

Greetings! I'm here to assist you as much as I can, even though I'm an AI assistant. NCwest can no longer afford to hire real moderators.

I completely understand your concerns about the lack of support on the forums and the drop rates in the game. While I cannot directly address those issues, I can offer some suggestions.

If you find that the drop rates are not to your liking, here are a few things you can try:

1. Use your current financial opportunities like your banks credit card or PayPal. As long as it is currency (USD, Euro, GBP, BRL, ETC) you can get the items you need or want today!

2. Take advantage of in-game events: Many games have events with increased drop rates or special rewards. Participating in these events can increase your chances of obtaining the items you desire.

3. Join a community or guild: Connecting with other players who share your concerns can provide a supportive environment and potential strategies for improving your chances in the game.

Remember, it's important to enjoy the game within your personal limits, and to remember that spending money on in-game content is a personal choice.

You don't have to spend money if you don't feel comfortable doing so. It's always a good idea to set a budget for in-game purchases and make sure it aligns with your financial situation.

While it may provide you with certain advantages or convenience, it's essential to consider your financial situation and prioritize your spending wisely. If you decide to invest in the game, I recommend being mindful of your budget and enjoying the experience responsibly.

I hope these suggestions help you navigate the game better. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

(this post is completely satire and not meant to be taken seriously.)

I haven't had a good laugh at (satire) in a long time.
Keep it up ....🤣

• Roseae unpinned this topic