Weekly Server Maintenance - July 4, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Daeva Pass Season 25 Ends
  • Classic 2nd Anniversary Bundle Ends
  • Daeva Pass Season 26 Begins
    •  Event Duration: July 4 – August 1
    • Mission Ends on July 30
  • Silentera Reward Boost Event Begins
    • Event Duration: July 4 – July 18
  • Ultimate Leveling Challenge Survey II Begins
  • Quna Shop Update
    • Sweet Refreshing Ice Cream Outfit (600 Quna)
    •  Sweet Refreshing Ice Cream Hairpin (120 Quna)
    • Refreshingly Sweet Emotion Card Selection Box (850 Quna)
    • Sweet Refreshing Ice Cream Bundle (1400 Quna)

11 minutes ago, Zurl said:

Why are you posting suggestion in the weekly maintenance thread instead of the suggestion section of the forums?

Why are you posting player to player suggestions in the weekly maintenance thread instead of the Player To Player Support section of the forums?

Edited by Kaldronic

4 hours ago, Shirene-DN said:

DROPS FIX WHEN?

Could i ask why you been asking this "FIX" everytime when theres nothing to fix? The Drop Cut was a development thing from Korea, EU will have the same shit when they Hit 2.7 patch. But also you can farm plenty Kinah and Manastones kinda easy, named mobs and bosses drop big Kinah Bags, and the ammount of Eternal Ring and Earrings is insane. You can also kill named mobs from Theobomos if you're Elyos. 

9 hours ago, Zurl said:

What's wrong with Frag mem 1 I did it not so long ago?

Since the update, on like 2 characters I haven't been able to complete it, it comes up just blank when you talk to the npcs. so, you can't update it to progress.

16 hours ago, Wissp said:

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Daeva Pass Season 25 Ends
  • Classic 2nd Anniversary Bundle Ends
  • Daeva Pass Season 26 Begins
    •  Event Duration: July 4 – August 1
    • Mission Ends on July 30
  • Silentera Reward Boost Event Begins
    • Event Duration: July 4 – July 18
  • Ultimate Leveling Challenge Survey II Begins
  • Quna Shop Update
    • Sweet Refreshing Ice Cream Outfit (600 Quna)
    •  Sweet Refreshing Ice Cream Hairpin (120 Quna)
    • Refreshingly Sweet Emotion Card Selection Box (850 Quna)
    • Sweet Refreshing Ice Cream Bundle (1400 Quna)

Just tried buying the anniversary bundle, but it states, not sold anymore. I thought it would stay until  the maintenance today? 

13 hours ago, Shirene-DN said:

DROPS FIX WHEN?

FIX THE DROPS IN GAME SO MORE PEOPLE STOP LEAVING? IT'S BEEN A MONTH OF PLAYING AND I'M MORE BROKE NOW HAVING PARTICIPATED IN ALL SORTS OF EVENTS AND DAILIES AND CRAFTING THAN I WAS BEFORE. 

I HATE YOU NC. REALLY DO

57 minutes ago, Heathen said:

FIX THE DROPS IN GAME SO MORE PEOPLE STOP LEAVING? IT'S BEEN A MONTH OF PLAYING AND I'M MORE BROKE NOW HAVING PARTICIPATED IN ALL SORTS OF EVENTS AND DAILIES AND CRAFTING THAN I WAS BEFORE. 

I HATE YOU NC. REALLY DO

Shall I even bother to mention there's no point in turning in AP and Medals for PvP gear when you need DOZENS if not HUNDREDS of enchant stones to get 6 in a row? CAN YOU ANSWER THAT NEW COMMUNITY MANAGER? You won't though, right? THE GAME IS AT AN IMPASSE for your most active players. The broker has next to ZERO manastones and those available are far beyond affordable... again needless to say a single person needs an inordinate number per single piece of gear. 

NC doesn't care about players. It cares about pumping little child skins into the broker and collecting $$$. 

Insane.

Edited by Heathen

59 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I HATE YOU NC. REALLY DO

Leave? Don't let the Delete button hit you in the  *** ?!

4 minutes ago, Elemylghomi said:

I would actually create a game that would bring in new players. Not drive them away at lvl 5.

The problem is probably that many from Europe played along here at the beginning and now that classic is out in the EU, most of them have gone there.
Free to Pay(2Win) alà Card from GF will not be long in coming.
  only then is NC West & GF broken...

22 hours ago, Wissp said:

2hour maintenance

You guys haven't figured this out yet? Ncsoft will NEVER fix the drop rate. The reason why the drop will never go back to normal from launch date is because NCsoft can now sell the mana & enchantment stones in the quna shop. This is how they force us to pay real currency to their benefit. Its a business stand point.  

11 hours ago, Riptashi said:

Could i ask why you been asking this "FIX" everytime when theres nothing to fix? The Drop Cut was a development thing from Korea, EU will have the same shit when they Hit 2.7 patch. But also you can farm plenty Kinah and Manastones kinda easy, named mobs and bosses drop big Kinah Bags, and the ammount of Eternal Ring and Earrings is insane. You can also kill named mobs from Theobomos if you're Elyos. 

You are paying the American company, NCWest, not NCSoft Korea, for the game services, it's not an excuse what their service provider does, that's completely irrelevant. As their customer, they are responsible for delivering a working product, not another company in the chain.

1 hour ago, Heathen said:

CAN YOU ANSWER THAT NEW COMMUNITY MANAGER? You won't though, right? THE GAME IS AT AN IMPASSE for your most active players. The broker has next to ZERO ......

We don't have a CM.