Requesting player assistance with Launcher🙏

Hey folks. I just went to update my launcher (as I do periodically) and I got a really weird message (posted below). Has anyone dealt with this before, and if so, how did you fix it?

4a4f583efe4f80361ef74be995db3ef48d3fd93c95aadec6cb5870753ebeb532f99852409a96cc60

I tried restarting my computer and running Scan File, but it didn't help. So, I went to the file in the folder mentioned and tried to delete it, thinking maybe if I ran other scan it would replace the deleted file and maybe fix the issue. BUT, the file is apparently corrupt and I cannot delete the file. Should I try deleting the entire Dialog folder? I'm not sure what to do and would appreciate any help offered.

Your fellow Aion Zombie 🧟,

Gallium

Well it could be a filesystem error, or a hardware errors on your hard drive. Are you using a mechanical drive or an SSD?

You can try running disk check, In This PC, Properties on drive D, Tools, Check and Scan Drive, see how that goes, if its a software error this should be able to correct it, if its a hardware one it could at least move the file or unlock it so you can delete it and rescan the game, as a last resort you can try moving the whole game to another drive if you have and point the launcher there(skip the access denied files and rescan after). Thats what comes to mind without getting too technical.

YAW6tkI.jpeg

Edited by Viseris-KT

3 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

Well it could be a filesystem error, or a hardware errors on your hard drive. Are you using a mechanical drive or an SSD?

You can try running disk check, In This PC, Properties on drive D, Tools, Check and Scan Drive, see how that goes, if its a software error this should be able to correct it, if its a hardware one it could at least move the file or unlock it so you can delete it and rescan the game, as a last resort you can try moving the whole game to another drive if you have and point the launcher there(skip the access denied files and rescan after). Thats what comes to mind without getting too technical.

YAW6tkI.jpeg

I am attempting that now, but the scan is taking quite some time. I'll post the results, good or bad, when it completes. Thank you for the suggestion, and if anyone has any other thoughts I am open to hearing them!