Stuck, a little Help please

Trevforelvis

I am Lvl 41 Asmodian and really struggling what I can do to get higher level, I have 3 campaign quests but struggling with them 

Lvl 36  A missing father. struggling to find where to go

Lvl 37 Allies Among Enemies.  I struggle to get to them as cant seem to lure away just one enemy

Lvl 38 Find Wonshikulzs Lab.  Cant find it ?

I have done Kromede's trial 3 times and got weapon so seems a waste of time doing it again for little XP

I tried Steel Rake but kept dying very quick 

I know im not good at this game but still enjoy playing it most the time.

Any advice would be welcome as don't want to give up with this character

All those things you mentioned are hard if it's your first time.

Perhaps keep doing a few mode KT runs until you are closer to L44 and then go back to Steel Rake runs. Just take it slowly use an XP amulet.

L41 against L45 SR mobs will be too hard unless you are well geared. Also the Engineer and Gunner are tricky unless you know where to stand.

Watch some youtube videos on it.

2 hours ago, Zurl said:

Perhaps keep doing a few mode KT runs until you are closer to L44 and then go back to Steel Rake runs. Just take it slowly use an XP amulet.

L41 against L45 SR mobs will be too hard unless you are well geared. Also the Engineer and Gunner are tricky unless you know where to stand.

True that.  

On 7/15/2023 at 11:44 PM, Zurl said:

I did another KT but with only one quest for it i'm lucky if it moves 2 sections of XP unless I'm missing some quests ??

9 hours ago, Trevforelvis said:

I did another KT but with only one quest for it i'm lucky if it moves 2 sections of XP unless I'm missing some quests ??

It's should be a  lot more, are you using an XP amulet, and doing a full clear of all the mobs?

You should be getting around 90k XP per mob.

17 hours ago, Zurl said:

It's should be a  lot more, are you using an XP amulet, and doing a full clear of all the mobs?

You should be getting around 90k XP per mob.

I have one quest to kill 10 downstairs and 10 up but can't find any other quests after 4 times through and do you mean i should kill everything in KT ?

7 hours ago, Trevforelvis said:

I have one quest to kill 10 downstairs and 10 up but can't find any other quests after 4 times through and do you mean i should kill everything in KT ?

There is a silver coin quest nearby  the entrance NPC as well you missed.

As I pointed out before, the object of the KT run is NOT the quests, it's about killing ALL the mobs in the instance for XP.

With an XP boost amulet active, you should be getting about half a level of XP until level 41 where it will start to drop off a bit.

I forgot to mention, do KT and campaign quests until you hit L43, then start doing Steel Rake. There should be 7 quests that give you pieces gear from the shugos outside Steel Rake entrance. You have to do each of the 7 quests twice.