Weekly Server Maintenance - July 25, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Wissp

1 hour ago, Dirtbag said:

Geez Asmos zerg forums just as hard as in game.

Drop Fix when?

at least asmos don't follow such shocking siege leads that are still ok with such horrible rumors plaguing them

Edited by Wolffist
woops mispell :^)

5 minutes ago, Wolffist said:

at least asmos don't follow such shocking siege leads that are still ok with such horrible rumors plaguing them

2 hours ago, Wolffist said:

Where the nyerk are the drop rate fixes. Where the nyerk are the events. Where the nyerk is the active moderation on any part of this game. I've firsthand seen dozens of players leave my legion, leave the game, leave Aion entirely as a result of your mismanagement of this game. Its pathetic to see @Whisp make a forum post acting as if he will do anything to change the current status quo, and then completely ghost all of us and make ONE (1) post on the AION RETAIL FORUMS (LOL EVEN MORE DEAD THEN NA).

I expect nothing from the company that let blatant glide hackers like Uhoh, Aeroplane, and many others camp asmo kisk spots for months. Or that allow blatant hackers like Sooki to play for months with no punishment, so that they can say "lol guys i no longer hack i no longer pop red on dpsmeter :)" The moderation on this game is a joke and when this server inevitably closes before the third anniversary, i hope all you salaried employees at NCSoft can lay your head on your pillow and go "wow, i really did a nyerking horrible job on that game"

@Whisp @Whisp can you acknowledge that you are actually a real human, attempting to communicate on our behalf?  Or are you just another bot like Rin sent to placate the masses so more sub money comes in. God knows nobody is actually buying quna or kinah anymore, there are no bots. Where is the money coming from to support the server?

Also, shoutout my fellow F-Tier players!

LOL You really are a blessing to society.  You have no proof or evidence of anything about anyone yet continue to run your mouth about vile things as if you do.  Keep doing you man.  The stuff you shout isn't even remotely funny and is just disgusting especially after just admitting a rumor.  It isn't funny, edgy or cool.

Also might wanna brush up on your education and maybe actually start tagging the right person if expect results not that will change matters.

it is @Wissp

No h is the persons name but hey you do you

DROPS FIX WHEN?

And so the people with actual power can read it (thanks Google Translate)

언제 수정합니까?

No manastones undercuts the entire economy of the game. Random untradeable manastone boxes are rubbish getting MP stones or stones your class can't use and then being stuck with them feels terrible. Is RMT even a problem now that the world exchange exists? Who even cares if some bots do the boring shit and bring the prices down so players can have fun doing the interesting things in the game.

As things stand now all the free gear being given away can't even hardly be used if you have a previous set because the stat drop is to huge from no manastones and you can't get enough of them at current amounts and prices to socket gear. If you don't fix the manastone issue with drops (and get the game back to how it's supposed to work (the original designers were clearly about 1000x the PM/DEV/Design team that currently exists)) then at least make them 100% rate, that would make your feeble attempts so far go a ways further at least.

I came back a bit ago and have been messing around a fair bit but I can't really progress in any meaningful way so I have a hard time encouraging the rest of my group (who were hardcore players from NA Beta until 5.0) its worth taking another look at.

Fixing the game systems = more players coming in/back and better player retention.

17 hours ago, Wolffist said:

Where the nyerk are the drop rate fixes. Where the nyerk are the events. Where the nyerk is the active moderation on any part of this game. I've firsthand seen dozens of players leave my legion, leave the game, leave Aion entirely as a result of your mismanagement of this game. Its pathetic to see @Whisp make a forum post acting as if he will do anything to change the current status quo, and then completely ghost all of us and make ONE (1) post on the AION RETAIL FORUMS (LOL EVEN MORE DEAD THEN NA).

I expect nothing from the company that let blatant glide hackers like Uhoh, Aeroplane, and many others camp asmo kisk spots for months. Or that allow blatant hackers like Sooki to play for months with no punishment, so that they can say "lol guys i no longer hack i no longer pop red on dpsmeter :)" The moderation on this game is a joke and when this server inevitably closes before the third anniversary, i hope all you salaried employees at NCSoft can lay your head on your pillow and go "wow, i really did a nyerking horrible job on that game"

@Whisp @Whisp can you acknowledge that you are actually a real human, attempting to communicate on our behalf?  Or are you just another bot like Rin sent to placate the masses so more sub money comes in. God knows nobody is actually buying quna or kinah anymore, there are no bots. Where is the money coming from to support the server?

1) I don't glide hack but nice assumption. 

2) It's funny these allegation coming from you as you are in Bunny Mafia, The same legion whom has a Sin xform (notbio) all over place and then gets summoned above the Ing main fort (in the air IE Glide Hacker) and dives people on a daily basis. 

Kettle Calling the pot black.

Keep up the good work it looks like Bunny Mafia is thriving!

On 7/24/2023 at 11:51 PM, Chronobrrj-DN said:

Yea.   And also, AP Relics not stacking.. taking up our limited space at warehouse.

The PvE buff says on Aion page:   "

PVE Attack Buff (50%) 

PVE Defense Buff (50%) 

PVE Attack/Defense Buff (30%/30%) "

So....  Will we really have 80% PvE ATK buff and 80% PvE DEF Buff?    o_O

yeah and also maintenance being done during peak hours? Every other game on the planet does NA maint. between 3-7am

18 hours ago, Wolffist said:

There are still plenty of ppl buying quna. I see people with the latest daeva pass items/emotes/motions everytime it resets. Most of them are the top players 10-20% of active players. Not to mention people buy the enraged gear/weaps for thousands of quna. That has probably been the biggest quna booster. And those players are not going to stop buying because Aion is their life.

Edited by Kirrah

1 hour ago, Uhoh said:

1) I don't glide hack but nice assumption. 

2) It's funny these allegation coming from you as you are in Bunny Mafia, The same legion whom has a Sin xform (notbio) all over place and then gets summoned above the Ing main fort (in the air IE Glide Hacker) and dives people on a daily basis. 

Kettle Calling the pot black.

As the only one B-tier Assassin, the Founder and Original Brigade Genera of <Bunny Mafia>, the ex-member of <Access Denied>, and currently the Brigade General of <and friends>, I truly appreciate you calling me out for getting summoned to the Ingission Main Fort to dive people on a daily basis. Though where's the Glide Hacker accusation coming from? 

Btw this is the best dive I ever done alone.

image.png

Edited by Nexthouse

2 hours ago, Nexthouse said:

As the only one B-tier Assassin, the Founder and Original Brigade Genera of <Bunny Mafia>, the ex-member of <Access Denied>, and currently the Brigade General of <and friends>, I truly appreciate you calling me out for getting summoned to the Ingission Main Fort to dive people on a daily basis. Though where's the Glide Hacker accusation coming from? 

Btw this is the best dive I ever done alone.

image.png

Not bad! Shall I link some of mine? xD

On 7/25/2023 at 7:14 PM, Vizionz said:

DROP FIX WHEN?

thats what im sayin. i got level 55 just to see how watered down classic is i was farming open world no good drops i do dungeon yesterday only to find out something i rolled on cant be extracted or sold wtf you guys smoking ncsoft please do something to fix this dying game i thought classic would brought the history of aion back and instead its just dead on arrival as far as the drop rate goes

• Roseae unpinned this topic