Aion - PvP Apsaranta (HYDRA > PvPSelect)

Gakidou-KT

Hello everyone we are Hydra from Aion NA.  we want to show that the game's PvP is excellent even though the problem is the P2W, but when you go against the equivalent F2P it's very balanced!

We are changing our guild name to "PvPSelect".

it's a pity that NCSoft is focusing on P2W, because F2P could be more helped and thus attract more players!

Alright, I'll leave here our recent PvP, Thanks everyone!

https://youtu.be/hzhTWaBWoGQ

test.jpg?1690586135

Just out of curiosity what weapon you using.

Also 121k HP is not exactly low. I assume you guys have got the holy water collection fairly high?

You not wrong tho Aion's PvP is fun when you can deal more than triple digits and survive more than 3 hits.

Edited by Squid

5 hours ago, Squid said:

Just out of curiosity what weapon you using.

Also 121k HP is not exactly low. I assume you guys have got the holy water collection fairly high?

You not wrong tho Aion's PvP is fun when you can deal more than triple digits and survive more than 3 hits.

I only have 106K HP o.O

Hardly anyone believes it, but this is my equipment anyway

The question is in the skill of the player.
If I had at least Nikiki equips, I think I could do a lot of damage to P2W

01.jpg?1690654009

02.jpg?1690654224

5 minutes ago, Gakidou-KT said:

I only have 106K HP o.O

Hardly anyone believes it, but this is my equipment anyway

The question is in the skill of the player.
If I had at least Nikiki equips, I think I could do a lot of damage to P2W

I was talking about the HP of your ally not you. Not trying to ruin your buzz i am glad you are having fun PvPing. I never said you were uber geared either let me clear that up, I assumed you had FS weapon and armor +15 and full lumi accessories. That was purely based off the damage you were doing to someone i know in the video :)

Keep uploading videos tho i like watching.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Eu estava falando sobre o HP do seu aliado, não você. Não estou tentando arruinar seu burburinho, estou feliz que você esteja se divertindo no PvP. Eu nunca disse que você era super preparado, deixe-me esclarecer isso, presumi que você tinha armas e armaduras FS +15 e acessórios lumi completos. Isso foi puramente baseado no dano que você estava causando a alguém que conheço no vídeo :)

Continue enviando vídeos que eu gosto de assistir.

Thanks!!!!!