Weekly Server Maintenance - August 22, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Winter Holiday in August Begins
    • Event Duration: August 22 – September 5
  • Every Day with Aion Event Begins
  • Classic Summer Festival Bundle II Sales Begins (Extended)
    • Summer Festival Bundle II – 1600 Quna
  • Beauty Exemplified Outfits Ends
  • Dungeon Monster Mayhem Ends
  • Daily Login Rewards Ends
  • EXP/AP Double Boost Ends
  • PvE Buff Event (Nezekan) Ends

On 8/23/2023 at 5:28 AM, GenericUser12078 said:

What a shame as there's a big market to take players from the European server right now. Would've made it easier for players to switch over.

The problem on Nezekan is  how dead LFG is, players keep to their legion chat, and LFG can go for hours with nobody chatting. I don't think Legions are a good idea for small population servers, it forms enclaves, which are in a broader sense anti-social. I understand there tribal feel on larger servers, but not Nezekan. The point being that no LFG chat and people assume the server is dead so they go to some other server.

4 minutes ago, Zurl said:

The problem on Nezekan is  how dead LFG is, players keep to their legion chat, and LFG can go for hours with nobody chatting. I don't think Legions are a good idea for small population servers, it forms enclaves, which are in a broader sense anti-social. I understand there tribal feel on larger servers, but not Nezekan. The point being that no LFG chat and people assume the server is dead so they go to some other server.

What grade are you in?

• Roseae unpinned this topic