13.000 on Daeva Potential Points

Chronobrrj-DN

On 8/22/2023 at 5:32 PM, Chronobrrj-DN said:

Hi!   I always wondered how can anyone reach 13.000 in Daeva Potential Points.. ?    Is it a Full Set of Eternal Lv 55 PvP gears, each piece at +15 fully socketed with rare Lv 60 manastones, with all Eternal Lv 55 PvP accessories?  Thank you.

As far as I know people are using the 55e set (not eternal), and socketing full evasion. 

7 hours ago, Jake-DN said:

As far as I know people are using the 55e set (not eternal), and socketing full evasion. 

You probably are using irony,because I see in Dredgion/Tiak, Siel people totally destroying people from Nezekan.  So, I guess they probably are in full Guardian Brigade General Set.

11 hours ago, Chronobrrj-DN said:

You probably are using irony,because I see in Dredgion/Tiak, Siel people totally destroying people from Nezekan.  So, I guess they probably are in full Guardian Brigade General Set.

People have their full ABG/GBG sets, but they dont necessarily hit 13,000 Daeva Potential with it, so they have a 2nd set of the 55 elite (gold not eternal), socketed with evasion +17s, to hit the 13,000 for the free godstone. It definitely sounds like something that is a joke or troll, but this is literally the meta to get the 13k points. 

3 hours ago, Jake-DN said:

People have their full ABG/GBG sets, but they dont necessarily hit 13,000 Daeva Potential with it, so they have a 2nd set of the 55 elite (gold not eternal), socketed with evasion +17s, to hit the 13,000 for the free godstone. It definitely sounds like something that is a joke or troll, but this is literally the meta to get the 13k points. 

I see...  Seems a good tactic.