When:
3:00 PM PDT on 10/17. See your time zone here: https://ow.ly/NQrC50PXqZw

Estimated Downtime:
~2 hours

Notes:

• Server Merge Drop Boost Event Ends
  • 2.8 VERSUS Update - October 24
  • Lockbox and Lockbox Key Item Deletion - October 24
    • Following items will be deleted during the next week's maintenance on October 24.
      • Mysterious Lockbox
      • Mysterious Lockbox Key
      • Brilliant Lockbox
      • Brilliant Lockbox Key

Did you guys know that the agent battle was bugged again? We killed the agent but the body despawned AGAIN, there was supposed to be compensation with increased drop rated but we got nothing... I don't even know why I'm typing here, you guys don't read it. What happened to Wisp? I thought we were going to get more engagement and all that jazz. We don't get anything lol.

• Rownen pinned this topic

I believe the only way to get the Brilliant keys is to buy the premium pass. Awful nice of em to take your money then strip away the product. It occurs to me that they have done every thing possible to drive players to buy premium. Drop the loot rates, replace that with drops you have to buy items to open. Two years ago I could get by on drops till the freaking army of bots overran the server. Instead of working on removing bots, removing the drops seemed to be a better idea. I enjoy the game, but I am a poor fella, so guess I will stick with crafting.

On 10/17/2023 at 6:22 AM, Rownen said:

Notes:

• Server Merge Drop Boost Event Ends
  • 2.8 VERSUS Update - October 24
  • Lockbox and Lockbox Key Item Deletion - October 24
    • Following items will be deleted during the next week's maintenance on October 24.
      • Mysterious Lockbox
      • Mysterious Lockbox Key
      • Brilliant Lockbox
      • Brilliant Lockbox Key
  • Bringing back the normal loot in the open world

Sorry, but something the players like, was missing from your list!

NCWest can you please make 100% drop rate in BT and Padma a permanent thing? This will mitigate the lack of drop rates in the open worlds and the instances are hard enough where bots can't farm them. The weapons and gear are also not end game so this won't deter users from lack of motivation for playing to get end game gear. It also closed the gear gap between super undergeared and super geared players.

We saw a spike in player growth when we had this event, now the LFG is dead again.

@Rownen / any community manager can you bring this to the attn of product managers / dev teams and negotiate with Korea to make this a permanent thing for the NA region. If not 100%, at least 50%.

6 hours ago, Pus said:

NCWest can you please make 100% drop rate in BT and Padma a permanent thing? This will mitigate the lack of drop rates in the open worlds and the instances are hard enough where bots can't farm them. The weapons and gear are also not end game so this won't deter users from lack of motivation for playing to get end game gear. It also closed the gear gap between super undergeared and super geared players.

We saw a spike in player growth when we had this event, now the LFG is dead again.

@Rownen / any community manager can you bring this to the attn of product managers / dev teams and negotiate with Korea to make this a permanent thing for the NA region. If not 100%, at least 50%.

There is no one reading these posts, NCWest has no staff anymore, there is only 1 weekly automated maintenance post handled by Korea, so our messages and request here go exactly.. nowhere.

JEIcsVM.png

Edited by Shirene-DN

• Rownen unpinned this topic