Server Merge

3 minutes ago, CaptainSquid-SL said:

That is funny i ran in to no one that said they were from Kahrun or Tiamat and all the EB runs i joined that were cross server seemed to be SL carry groups. I only played it till tempering was introduced but 100% of the people i talked to or met on BR were from SL.

lol there was barely any eb runs cross server in the beginning in fact majority of the community failed at EB with the resurgence gear lets keep fabricating storys to make your siel peen bigger

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, SwordNBoard-BR said:

lol there was barely any eb runs cross server in the beginning in fact majority of the community failed at EB with the resurgence gear lets keep fabricating storys to make your siel peen bigger

Ya Ok then sunshine :). I care not for the sl's E-peen its just how i saw it i was excited to play with new people but it turned out i was only playing with the same people even tho i was joining puggs for DR ORB and so on.

I feel you are taking it to personal with what you are saying i am a nobody on SL hell in this game as a whole. i just play it from time to time because i actually enjoy it. To me BR was more SL then any other server but maybe its because TM/IS people were more in statics when they joined so they were not in LFG asking for people.

10 hours ago, Vinlock-SL said:

Although, when GP came out. AP -> GP was available. All the AP hoarders from the older servers had the jump. BR did not have that luxury.

Actually KR and I believe BR both got one chance to do an AP to GP conversion, when we had the AP to GP quest NPC and before the quests got nerfed to be 1/day.  I might be wrong on the timing of that, though.  

However, they did not get the initial conversion of accumulated AP into GP where we older players got to keep our AP.  They would have had to spend it to get the GP.  I used to call it the Double Dip and it's the primary reason the Governors all managed to shoot up massively in GP, since most had accumulated an insane amount of AP before the glory points system was introduced.  

1 hour ago, CaptainSquid-SL said:

Ya Ok then sunshine :). I care not for the sl's E-peen its just how i saw it i was excited to play with new people but it turned out i was only playing with the same people even tho i was joining puggs for DR ORB and so on.

I feel you are taking it to personal with what you are saying i am a nobody on SL hell in this game as a whole. i just play it from time to time because i actually enjoy it. To me BR was more SL then any other server but maybe its because TM/IS people were more in statics when they joined so they were not in LFG asking for people.

you must have been asmo as that side yes has many siel

Archived