IS IT JUST ME?

Casscade-KT

2 minutes ago, Casscade-KT said:

i can only see heads, my head,every players head, npc's heads. The chats says ??? when i type, when anyone types and even the quests says ???? too, i reached lvl 13 without any problems.

Have you downloaded the entire game yet? o-o Did you download the game from another source other than the NA launcher?

Weird. Sounds like a problem with the download with either the Data, bin32, or L10N folders. :| Did restarting the game fix it? If it didn't, do you have crappy/capped internet? If you don't, rename the bin32, data, and L10N folders to bin32.old, data.old, and L10N.old, and then run file repair on the launcher.

2 minutes ago, Casscade-KT said:

I downloaded it from the site, and the problem occurred after I finished downloading the entire game

On Mon Jan 29 2018 at 0:56 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Weird. Sounds like a problem with the download with either the Data, bin32, or L10N folders. :| Did restarting the game fix it? If it didn't, do you have crappy/capped internet? If you don't, rename the bin32, data, and L10N folders to bin32.old, data.old, and L10N.old, and then run file repair on the launcher.

I tried it and it worked, thank you very much!

Archived