Returning player

Cerica-KT

I didn't play long before I had real life pull me away from the game. I haven't decided on playing either my Glad or Cleric as a main. So, would like help there and the last bit is which is better the Nobel or Fledgling gear they give out? Sorry never really learned how to read and pick stats.

2 hours ago, Cerica-KT said:

which is better the Nobel or Fledgling gear they give out?

The new level 10 fledgling gear is much better than any other low level gear. It will carry you until you reach level 55 at which time you will obtain the level 55 elite fledgling gear from Enshar/Cygnea. Note, if your glad or cleric is already past level 10, you will not be able to obtain that gear now. You would have to start a new toon. If your glad/cleric is past level 10 and you want to play them, you would just need to play old school with the gear drops you get from quests.

2 hours ago, Cerica-KT said:

Sorry never really learned how to read and pick stats.

You don't need to worry about your stats in the lower levels if you're using the new level 10 fledgling gear. You'll be surprised at how hard you hit. If you don't have the gear, get you some attack and crit strike on your glad and some magic boost and magical accuracy on your cleric. You'll need to worry learn more about the other stats and in which scenarios they may benefit you -- especially cleric in which you will need multiple sets of gear -- once you reach level 66. But for now, that'll be good enough to get you leveling. (That's a very vague explanation; you can google for more detailed info if needed.)

Archived