Problem Previewing Items

Jaeyda-DN

Hello!  I recently returned after a couple years off and have been encountering a couple graphics issues.  In the character selection screen sometimes my characters are all white then if I leave it alone for a couple minutes they become normal.  

I can deal with that, but my biggest issue is when I try to preview an item on my toon the window and rotation arrows will pop up but nothing appears in the window, even if I leave it for a while.  Is there some way I can fix this?  I am playing on the same computer I've always played on but never had this issue before.  I would love to not have to Google screenshots of every item I want to see ? thanks in advance!

14 hours ago, Jaeyda-DN said:

Hello!  I recently returned after a couple years off and have been encountering a couple graphics issues.  In the character selection screen sometimes my characters are all white then if I leave it alone for a couple minutes they become normal.  

I can deal with that, but my biggest issue is when I try to preview an item on my toon the window and rotation arrows will pop up but nothing appears in the window, even if I leave it for a while.  Is there some way I can fix this?  I am playing on the same computer I've always played on but never had this issue before.  I would love to not have to Google screenshots of every item I want to see ? thanks in advance!

Have you tried to file repair your client and check if all you rgraphic drivers are up to date? I know this might be a silly question, but it might fix your issue. :3

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:46 AM, Nyali-DN said:

Have you tried to file repair your client and check if all you rgraphic drivers are up to date? I know this might be a silly question, but it might fix your issue. :3

Trust me, when it comes to my computer-illiterate self that is not a silly question XD.  Aaaaaannndd..it worked!  Thank you so much!  :)

Archived