End game weapon/glove set for SW/Sorc/SM classes

Smurfend-KT

For best dps would it be Master Harv with Prov undercombine and cast speed gloves/croll or both Master Harv with atk spd gloves/scroll?

The Prov route gives overall more weaving potential which in turns gives more dps but the Master Harv gives more overall stats and 3.6% pve from conditioning.  My thought is that if your stats are maxed out anyway (magic classes hard cap- full 9/8s manastones, plume, bracelet socket, and +15s: 6050mb/23khp/1100crit spell- 1900macc if you want FM) it would be better to have the better spell control vs the 3.6 pve%%. I've asked many people this and in LFG but no one cares about PvE in this game enough to theorycraft lol...

I'm pretty sure SWs will benefit from Prov route.  Sorcs and SMs have a little less twirly motions but still do so and have more low cd spells to weave so yeah.

Thoughts?

My analysis of aionpveranks have pointed out the next for SW's. You may be shocked but SW, unlike some clasess, have 2 variations in their rotations, so their  gear and or rotation depends on that things. For example, theres some SW that utilize their pulse skill between every other major skill and/or chain, and theres some that doesnt utilize that skill, Im unsure how that one works because i prefer the pulse one. so for i can if they use pulse they might consider grab a pair of Casting Speed gloves, while using an AS undercombine and AS Scroll. if you use AS gloves you might opt to use a Casting speed scroll. if you want to utilize the one that doesnt use pulse then AS Scroll Gloves are the way to go, alongside with an AS underconbine. you can do more research in aionpveranks to see how they use their rotations and check on makarna, katalamize, Holy tower, etc. 

Hope that can help you made a desicion.

Archived