Prestige Pack problem

Bellwyn-KT

Hi guys.

I buy the Prestige Pack, and I read some of the instructions to activate it, but when I click the ''Apply a Code'' section there is no unused codes there, and for some reason, I had 1200 NCoins in my account, It was just like I only bought NCoins. 
Anybody had the same error? Maybe some help?  :(

Thank you!

A lot of people had the same issue. 

For some reasson in the page it says the cost is 1200 NCoins, but you can not pay the pack with coins. The real price for the prestige pack is $15. Maybe sounds like the same thing bt is not the same. To buy the prestige pack you need to click on it and follow the instruccions. You won´t buy NCoins. You will pay with your CC a suscription that will take that amount of money every 30 days and will provide the items. If you want you can cancel it loggin in your account in the page. 

They added that 1200 NCoins maybe so long ago (and maybe worked on that way then) or just to make a comparative price with the amount of NCoins you can get with the same money. 

Maybe if you send a ticket to support you can find a way to transfer that money to the first month of suscription. 

A lot of people here think they should modify that to avoid this issue, but still is there in the same way. Not an "important error" or "not working as intended" status for this one. 

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

A lot of people had the same issue. 

For some reasson in the page it says the cost is 1200 NCoins, but you can not pay the pack with coins. The real price for the prestige pack is $15. Maybe sounds like the same thing bt is not the same. To buy the prestige pack you need to click on it and follow the instruccions. You won´t buy NCoins. You will pay with your CC a suscription that will take that amount of money every 30 days and will provide the items. If you want you can cancel it loggin in your account in the page. 

They added that 1200 NCoins maybe so long ago (and maybe worked on that way then) or just to make a comparative price with the amount of NCoins you can get with the same money. 

Maybe if you send a ticket to support you can find a way to transfer that money to the first month of suscription. 

A lot of people here think they should modify that to avoid this issue, but still is there in the same way. Not an "important error" or "not working as intended" status for this one. 

I buy the Pack directly from the link and use my Paypal account, I'm completely sure that I did not buy NCoins. Also in my Transaction History it says ''Aion Prestige Pack'' 
I send an email to the support, I hope to have an answer soon :(

Archived