Back after 8 years

Jubs-DN

Hey there!

By the title you can see I am returning to the game after 8 long years, give or take. I started when the game was just beta on the Japanese servers/NA release. Loved the game but was taken away for matters not relevant. Since I left I returned a few times but no longer than a day or two. This time I am for sure here to stay for the long haul. 

That all said, I'm in my late 20s and looking for a Legion OR another player(s) who are willing to take me on to help transition back into the game and possibly game buddies :D I am a fast learner with about 13 years experience in MMOs etc. I play EST mostly after 8pm to 5am and at the beggining of the week I play the same but also early in the day.. about 9am-3pm. I enjoy both PvE and PvP. At this point probably PvE more but not married to it. I use to be a big PvPer back in the day.. I also have a mic and Discord/TS3.

Anywho, if I sound like a good fit for your Legion or you are an experienced player in the game and wish to have someone fun to play with reply back in this thread with your IGN for me to contact you.. Thanks!

Welcome back, most of the things people will tell you is that it used to be better in some previous updates than now.

People generally love the 4.x era and the 5.x era most people think it was degraded due to map removals etc. I personally liked the fact armors etc became tradeable (which is taken back in 6.0). We would have to write a guide for you since you left the game before it was even a thing. The best thing is what you said, to get into game and be given help and guidance.

Reaching 66+ lvl is really fast, with amulets and some berdin stars you could do it in a few days with some work. This is the main problem with you that you will hacve missed the middle parts of aion that we all had to work hard for, since pre 66 lvl is totally irrelevant and those levels are regarded starting levels (literally). You won't have to do most of the instances pre 66 lvl, you can level up in fast track server and you will never understand what twinking was, being ganged etc. But it is OK that comes with everyone who just starts any game.

The game is now pretty helping in starting levels, gives you all the armor you need, scrolls etc. BUT as I said you missed most of the game so I would have to write a general guide here, you better just login and try to find a legion.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello jubs, welcome back to the game are you an elyos or asmo in the danaria server?  If your an elyos, my legion forsaken is a nice place to hang out.  We have some fairly active player.  We are all a out just having fun and making the most of the game as it is.  Several of us have a strong knowledge of the game and ways to advance your character and get things easier.  We do instances do together as much as we can.  If you have and questions you can write me in game.  My name is etherealblade.   Have a good day and game on?

Archived