Aion situation for new/return players

Redler

Hello guys,
First of all, my English is not good, I really hope you understand my comments.
I'm a return player from Aion 4.0 (not sure about it :p, but I remember that there were maps like Katalam and Danaria). Well, I'm very disappointed with the game because of the difference between new/return players and old players. There are many ways to increase pvp stats (weapons over +15 give pvp bonus attack, enchant accessories increment pvp stats, pure plume from +7 gives pvp stats, bracelets, augmentation on practically all items, etc.). Due to the previous event (Smoldering Fire Temple) I was able to buy pvp set from the broker (prime accessories, weapon, and armors). Currently my pvp gear are prime accessories +2, weapon +0 and some armors +10 and +5 (with no augmentation). Even so, my damage on almost all players is very low (200 - 300 on SW, wft!?). I'm not expecting to win all pvp battles, but in fact I can't win any battles. I can't help anyone in pvp. When I played Aion, with any max level pvp gear I was able to help someone.

Currently pvp isn't fun for me. I need to spend a lot of time (or wait to big events) to at least help someone in pvp or win some battles. Due to it I'm focusing only on pve. Am I doing something wrong or is this the game situation? I'm excited about Aion 6.0, it seems to fix exactly what I'm saying.

What, exactly, is your gear and mb/ma? If you want to pvp your weapon should be a main focus atm and not +0. You're going to want a good combo. To be honest though as a returning player it's not going to be easy to pvp for a bit. The people who you are encountering in pvp are more than likely completely geared for it. 

Well, Im on the hate train of amplification thing because is absurd, an active player should have some advantagea against new, returning and people who doesn't care too much for pvp.

Unfair would be if a new/returning get the same gear in 2 weeks than an active guy that has worked his ass to get his things.

15 hours ago, Arceot-KT said:

What, exactly, is your gear and mb/ma? If you want to pvp your weapon should be a main focus atm and not +0. You're going to want a good combo. To be honest though as a returning player it's not going to be easy to pvp for a bit. The people who you are encountering in pvp are more than likely completely geared for it. 

My pvp gear is:-

- full prime accessories +2
- prime shoes/vambrace/shoulderguards +0
- prime jerkin +5
- prime breeches +10
- prime hat +2
- prime bow +0 (combined with another prime bow)
- pure plume +7
- bracelet +6

I use precision and power +6 manastones, since I don't have many kinah. I use precision manastone until I get to 1300 crit strike. I also have 40x omegas stored and I'm still thinking about where to use: pve or pvp. My currently pve gear is like:
harvester bow +15 (combined with apollo bow)
harvester jerkin/shoes+0
full gray wolf accessories +2
apollo breeches/shoulderguards/vambrace +0

13 hours ago, Pandastein-DN said:

Well, Im on the hate train of amplification thing because is absurd, an active player should have some advantagea against new, returning and people who doesn't care too much for pvp.

Unfair would be if a new/returning get the same gear in 2 weeks than an active guy that has worked his ass to get his things.

I agree with you, but I don't agree to increase pvp stats as the equipment is enchanted. To me this just increases the difference between the players and makes some players gods. I think improving only the basic statistics (crit, atk, hp, etc.) is more acceptable.

My feelings about new/return players vs. old players: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bgXzLM7Llc&t=98

Archived