Regarding Caeus Armor Box

Asok-DN

Does the Caeus armor box gives you a different choice for chain sets? I have a chanter and the only thing to choose from are Chain Sets for Clerics that has Magic Boost. I brought this armor box to test if it is better than my +15 Captain set, and so far I can't choose a chain set for my chanter. Also, does anyone knows how tempering works with these armor? Does it go back to 0 if it fails a tempering enchant, and does it gives extra stats like omega with HP and Crit Resist per tempering level? I can't find any information on these armor besides its stats, so I don't want to spend a lot of kinah on it unless the tempering stats will be better than the +15 Captain gears.

Thanks in advance,

the initial stats is equal to lv80 AP and there isn't that much choice for you specific needs. the tempered level will be back to to 0 upon failure between 0-5. and will back to 6 when your tempered level is above 6. Highest tempered level is 9. When you reach level 9 temperance you can use additional 50 tempering solutions to purify the gear to the "executioner caeus ....+9"

It gives extra hp(higher than lv80 abyss),physical def,magic defense. No strike resist. It's extra pvp% at tempered lv9 is like +31 lv80 abyss. And after purification it's pvp% will be like +35 abyss.(if you get full set there will be more pvp%)

If you are comparing to the prime captain's gear I would say even then non-tempered caeus is better than that.

Thanks for the answers, I guess I will be reselling my Caeus Armor Box since there is no chanter option, unless do you think choosing the Leather option is worth it for chanters? or chossing the Chain set with magic boost? Wondering if there are any other chanters out there that is using this set. The only other chanter out there that is using a magic boost set for PvP is Lucimon, and I don't really know how effective that is.

8 minutes ago, Asok-DN said:

Thanks for the answers, I guess I will be reselling my Caeus Armor Box since there is no chanter option, unless do you think choosing the Leather option is worth it for chanters? or chossing the Chain set with magic boost? Wondering if there are any other chanters out there that is using this set. The only other chanter out there that is using a magic boost set for PvP is Lucimon, and I don't really know how effective that is.

leather set is pure p-attack/crit. Its basically crazy on DPS but idk how chanter's pvp gear preference so you can make your own decision.

Archived