Dissapointed

MissTemper-KT

There are a few things in the game so far that I am really disappointed in....screwed over in the core department - lots of omegas and nothing in return.  Scroll that we could use were for 30 min, an hour and 5 min.  Now we get a generous 3 min - I have no idea what else has been done - but these are some of the things I worked hard to get and spent money on and now there is nothing....time to take a break from game.  I have not really looked at anything else and all the kinah in warehouses are just gone......sad to see the game screwed over so badly.

2 minutes ago, MissTemper-KT said:

There are a few things in the game so far that I am really disappointed in....screwed over in the core department - lots of omegas and nothing in return.  Scroll that we could use were for 30 min, an hour and 5 min.  Now we get a generous 3 min - I have no idea what else has been done - but these are some of the things I worked hard to get and spent money on and now there is nothing....time to take a break from game.  I have not really looked at anything else and all the kinah in warehouses are just gone......sad to see the game screwed over so badly.

I mean, most 6.X info has been published since Jan, we were just waiting the NA numbers.

Your scroll complains are valid, but see it this way. What is the difference between popping a rare scroll to come by that lasted 30 mins or 1 hour, and popping a transformation that lasts 8 min (I think thats how long ancient transformations last) multiple times during a fight (we have auto-buffing pets for that) that is stronger and cheaper to get?

As for Omegas, you do realise you can turn them in for PvE/PvP Enchantment stones in  Pandaemonium/Sanctum? 

Archived