Sign in to follow this  
Bjorn-EK

I cant get the Candle Buff

Bjorn-EK   

I already did a ticket, but didnt receive an answer. 

I cant get the candle buff because i already have the "item drop rate boost" buff. I need to remove that buff, so i can get the candle to finish my quests! thanks

I've got the same issue.  Used a 10% buff token during an instanced dungeon, went to grab the Coffin Buff, but I cant (its 400% exp/100% loot drops).  Unfortunately, my token buff lasts 72 hours :(.

I'd love to cancel/overwrite it.

The ability to remove buffs that increase exp or loot drop rates was removed a long time ago to prevent players from accidentally removing them when they were clicking off "normal" buffs they didn't want.  It has always ticked me off that you can't do that because even before the patch you couldn't put a new buff on that provided a higher exp/loot drop rate at all if you had one that was lower (ie had a 20% exp/loot amulet on & wanted to put a 100% or 200% exp/loot amulet on but couldn't).  You literally had to wait until it ended to apply a better buff.

Same issue on one of my characters.

They implement new rewards for returners and then they mess up with the upcoming event.

And of course, they don't fix the fact you can't remove it.

Classic.

raw