6.2 Cleric PvP

Haru-DN

1. Vindicator for everything, including shield. The only reason you'd ever pick an Inquisitor piece is to make a crit spell mace/shield.

2. HP, HB are the main stones for this patch. Phys/magic def might also be useful, but in HP you can soak up damage, dying in 6 hits instead of 4. With a finished HP socketed set, you can expect 75~80k HP in a HP set, versus roughly 55k without. But personally, with the crazy prices manastones have now, I wouldn't socket anything until the legendary piece (gotten from upgrading the ancient), unless you plan on upgrading that specific piece last. You don't keep the manastones when you upgrade/purify from ancient to legendary, nor from legendary to ultimate.

3. Absolutely yes. In 6.0, MR scales really badly. In my experience, block is a tiny bit better, but not worth it. On the upside, you can get away with one single pvp set in most cases.

Forgot to mention that in the case of a dps set, you'll want to go most, if not all, crit spell, Vindicator as well (armor and accs, including plume/wings/bracelet) with the appropriate Inquisitor mace & shield.

Last night I had a healing boost +5 in my inventory and decided to see how much it would affect my negative healing boost with sacrificial power and it indeed went down as I expected. I don't know if my idea though is a good idea. If you slot all your gear with healing boost +5 you will have a positive healing number while using sacrificial power. Anyone thinks that would be a good idea? Because now everything has slots for stones. This is for solo pvp I am pertaining to.

You can get HB+8 (lvl 80) manastones, those would be more worth it than the HB+5s.

However, with the high amount of MP regen we seem to have (with drink + skills + pot over time), you can just turn off Sac Power, pop Blessed Shield, Splendor of recov and some other heals while waiting for Sac Power to come back up, then repop Sac Power. Though in my experience, simply switching to a pve HB set with Sac Power still on (currently at 657 hb with sac. pow. so I guess that plays a part)(I use my old 65 set + some new unsocketed CoE pieces), popping Blessed Shield then Splendor of Recov covers more than 90% of situations where you need to pop a heal in dps spec.

Overall, imo a PvP set socketed HB at this time, and until the time where you get ultimate pieces rolled to HB, is a waste (particularly if it's hb8 stones since they're fairly expensive, but hb5 could be okay). To a certain extent, a legendary set socketed hb8 could be worth it since it takes much longer to purify legendary to ultimate than ancient to legendary but a good (legendary) PvE set rolled HB, socketed HB and used at the correct time will do a better/stronger job since you'll probably be able to hit around 1k hb without bene vs only 408hb(17pieces×3slots×8hb) on a pvp set without hb stat (=all pvp sets except ultimate genesis).

Archived