Muse with Two Paths

Shanlas-DN

I have noticed after a long hiatus of this game, that there is still no selection of pathway like with all the other classes when it comes to the Muse. It would be nice to have the ability to pick a different pathway like we do with the other instead of just being called a Songweaver/Bard?Muse forevermore. May I suggest looking into making the class a split like the others? Perhaps they can attack with different weapons, one can distract the monsters for a short period of time, like an Enchanter of sorts? We could have a Songweaver and an Enchanter, where one remains like it is and the other uses distraction and enchantment as a strategy for attack? Perhaps the conjuration of animals from the music they play could distract the enemies to the point where they move in a different direction? They would have less enmity of course, in order to function as a distractor. This Enchanter would be like a mixture of a Spiritmaster and a Songweaver in the sense that they use animals, but they do not have the animals constantly as a companion, only from the spell/song they use at the moment? They could also have a mist around them so when the monsters get within a certain distance, they are confused for a few seconds? This would only work for the melee monsters, but it would still help. 

We've been waiting for that second muse class for what feels like decades. I'm not sure what is taking the developers in Korea so long to release one. I was hopeful that maybe we would see a new subclass by the time 7.0 comes around, but with rumors of Aion 2 floating around, it concerns me that we might never get one. :(

Archived