Returning User looking for answers or advices

Lilipup-DN

Hello.:D

I'm a returning user, and I've a toons of questions. Hopefully I can find some anwers.....

1) Old gear: I still have shadowshift  and draken lord gear +15. As far as I know is useless know, is possible to exchange it for something else or is totally garbage?

2) Old manastones: I've toons of Magic boost +28 , CRIT and others  manastones , are this useless now? is the answer is yes is possible to exchange it for something else or is totally garbage?

3)Plume: I know my old +10 mb plume is usless now,  is possible to exchange it for something else or is totally garbage? where do I find the new ones?.

4)Temperings/Omegas : I found a npc for trade this items does it work?

5)Old Enchanments is possible to exchange it for something else or is totally garbage?

6)How people get the new gear now days?.

7)How daevanions skills work?

8)What manastones sw and gunners use now for pve and pvp?

I'll appreciate any help, thanks. 

1: No, it cannot be exchanged. Keep it for skins or discard it.

2: Useless and cannot be socketed into the new gear nor exchanged; discard.

3: Same as above. You can acquire new pve and pvp plumes -- yes, there are separate plumes for each now -- by doing the basic Lakrum yellow/blue quests and instances.

4: Yes if you have the correct omegas and temperings. Regulars will exchange at a ratio of 1:1 for omegas and 1:3 for temperings. However, some of the [event] temps/omegas will not exchange.

5: Not exchangeable and cannot be sold to the vendor; discard.

6: You can get basic gear through the yellow/blue Lakrum quests. For the better pvp gear, you will complete [Weekly] quests that will award you Genesis Crystals. Collect these and purchase Ancient pvp gear from npcs in Lakrum, which can then be purified to Legendary and finally Ultimate. For the better pve gear, you can get Ancient gear from CoE and Mirash, Legendary from BoS and FM, and Ultimate from IDD and PF.

7: Once you acquire the skill books for them, double-click to register them in your skill tab.

8: Sorry, don't really play these classes. Someone else can chime in. However, I think sw prioritizes magic attack and magic crit? Or magic accuracy? Gunner should also be magic attack and maybe magic accuracy? Not positive.

Archived