Kinah Storage in Account Warehouse should be allowed!

Gendry-KT

Kinah should be storable in your account warehouse.  That way it can be accessible to all your OWN toons.   I don't think it's fair that we have to use the Brokers to move our own Kinah in between our own characters.  I get why the parameters of trading Kinah were changed because of the gold sellers but why do we have to suffer for their stupidity.  Especially if you want to make a new toon and be able to obtain items through the Sands Marketplace and or other NPC items.

3 hours ago, Gendry-KT said:

Kinah should be storable in your account warehouse.  That way it can be accessible to all your OWN toons.   I don't think it's fair that we have to use the Brokers to move our own Kinah in between our own characters.  I get why the parameters of trading Kinah were changed because of the gold sellers but why do we have to suffer for their stupidity.  Especially if you want to make a new toon and be able to obtain items through the Sands Marketplace and or other NPC items.

I fully agree! \m/

• 2 weeks later...

totally agree, in fact, I recommend that most if not all things, unless soul bound be available to be moved between characters on the same account, such as white grade looted equipment, that can be used as skins and those ubiquitous transformation potions. It sucks when you have one toon with 50 potions of 12 different types but only half of those potions apply to that toon, for example, a sorc being stuck with stacks of potions that enhance physical damage or accuracy when the sorc needs mag atk or mag acc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived