TRADING BETWEEN PLAYERS

Valedia-DN

Ncsoft please re-add the function so we can trade between other players because you guys created a system which allows it's players to now snipe people's items when posting it on the broker to trade to their alts or even the mats in order to get an item crafted ty. 

or just bring back person shops as it was working just fine b4 ty

3 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Ncsoft please re-add the function so we can trade between other players because you guys created a system which allows it's players to now snipe people's items when posting it on the broker to trade to their alts or even the mats in order to get an item crafted ty. 

or just bring back person shops as it was working just fine b4 ty

Agree agree, i only have like 145 crafting so everytime i want to let my friend craft for me were taking so long to trade each mats like legendaery kibs,masterwork gear,etc. we need to chat if ready alot we need todo and my items got sniped 3 times by the same people lucky that hes kind so he brought it back but still for the other players who didnt get their items back and even some stigmas etc. i need to let my friend hold it first then log my other char to get it lol its just hard...

Archived