Black Cloud prices

Pabst-KT

Can I please get an explanation as to why the bcm prices are set to where you could purchase something and wind up with 30 coins left which you can do nothing with? That is just one more thing you guys are terrible at. At the very least put something in there @1 coin or 5 coins or w/e so we don't get stuck with useless left over coins. (I don't expect one considering the people I'm asking aren't qualified clean toilets at burger king)

45 minutes ago, Pabst-KT said:

Can I please get an explanation as to why the bcm prices are set to where you could purchase something and wind up with 30 coins left which you can do nothing with? That is just one more thing you guys are terrible at. At the very least put something in there @1 coin or 5 coins or w/e so we don't get stuck with useless left over coins. (I don't expect one considering the people I'm asking aren't qualified clean toilets at burger king)

Burger King purchased Tim Horton's and is predominantly Brazilian owned. #Canadianfact

They sure do suck at making things player friendly, but they sure are good at getting us to spend a bit more than we wanted to, huh? :)

NCsoft is too greedy, I asked for 50 ncoin to get my prestige but had to buy another 400 ncoin code cuz they didn't want to gimme. We supposed to get some quest with that give use Luna too in this patch so it be less p2w but they removed.

I don't even know why we have to go thru the song and dance to buy coin, when we could just buy directly from the website like other games do.  One more thing to waste time and money.  I quit buying stuff because this game is such a hassel now.  I loved AION, but now there is nothing for me to do anymore.  My favorite things are gone and I have zero interest in PvP.

Archived