Bugs... and what is the "3" in the icon?

Arhangelos

This situation with the virus and the quarantine is making me have autistic attention to all these tiny pet peeves in game.

I recently saw that "3" on top of the account info icon. I only have prestige and when I click on the icon and roam the tabs, it doesn't get removed. Also check that irritating "5" on my skills, this only happens to my main (apparently because he is the first char I log on my account) and it shows the skills from collections that I apparently keep auto-getting every time I log in.

CcT2Z2U.jpg

Does anyone else keep getting his transform and minions removed automatically from the skills bar every time they log out and log back in?

Another irritating thing is that if you have more than 8 characters in your account, you are always forced to select the server you play. I asked if anyone has ever found a way to make this auto select my server, or the most populated server (the one that has 12 chars yes), but nobody ever found a cure. people in EU also have this. And do people in DN have DN server pre-selected? Because mine has pre-selected DN, because Katalam is alphabetically after Danaria, so I need to manually select Katalam before I hit select server.

Jeez listen to myself complaining now! Relate to me people. I am turning into a grumpy self, I haven't cycled for over a week and it is raining outside on top of it.

3 on account info happens when prestige/instance boost runs out, usually disappears the next day for me. I've had to relearned the collections once like you said but that doesn't reoccur for me. 

Pets and minions get removed from your skill bar when switching between servers sometimes, example entering dredge or red kata. This bug has been present in aion for a long time. Happened back in 4.x and still happens now.

The server selection thing actually only happens if you have 12 characters on 1 server, if you have 11 on KT and 1 on DN it will not do this.

5 hours ago, ykcuL-DN said:

The server selection thing actually only happens if you have 12 characters on 1 server, if you have 11 on KT and 1 on DN it will not do this.

Hahaha this makes it even funnier, I have 12 chars in KT and 0 in DN but I am asked to select my server.

This also explains why my alts never lose the transform or pets from skill bars and only my main.

Thanks for the reply.

Archived