Charge from 0% to 100% every time I enter aion (as if there had been an update)

LittleEngineer

2 hours ago, 66s105C35-DN said:

Does anyone have a solution for this problem? I see some videos from a long time ago that no longer work in this patch. Please help me. https://ibb.co/NLNnzNX

As the person above stated you have to make it read only BUT you first need to make sure two values are 1 and not 0:
ValidTableDump=1
NormalStop=1

if these are 0 (any of them), delete the zero, put the number 1 and then save it, then make it read only and voila! Even if you get a critical error and the client closes itself, you still do not need the loading time.

You have to repeat the same process every wednesday, if there is an update, delete the two files in the "NCSOFT\Aion\Data\Dump" folder, make the update, open game, let it load to 100%, make the edits to the .ini file and then save and make it read only.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

As the person above stated you have to make it read only BUT you first need to make sure two values are 1 and not 0:
ValidTableDump=1
NormalStop=1

if these are 0 (any of them), delete the zero, put the number 1 and then save it, then make it read only and voila! Even if you get a critical error and the client closes itself, you still do not need the loading time.

You have to repeat the same process every wednesday, if there is an update, delete the two files in the "NCSOFT\Aion\Data\Dump" folder, make the update, open game, let it load to 100%, make the edits to the .ini file and then save and make it read only.

Works finally, ty

Archived