Forums

Attack speed VS cast speed

Crumble-KT

Hi Guys,,

First post for me and i have a tonne to discuss but first id like to bring to attention is as an old Gladiator (when it was a shit class... not so much now) gone SpiritMaster im questioning if Casting speed is up to date with attack speed?! i mean given the fact i have 80% DT +15 gear meaning all DT just not all is +15 & im still finding and not only Glads but any who has attack speed (Vandal, Chanter, AT.... stun, stun,stun,silence ,silence cant do F all) am already dead before i can cast the third skill let alone any defense! On that note one of the only defenses we have is fear and im not understanding when the skill says reduces targets movement speed by %60 when in actual fact it speeds it up by %60 in the opposite direction! seems to me yet again the are on the upper hand?! Love any discussion on this topic.

Cheers

In the old days, gear accounted for nearly 100% of your progress. Now, you'll need to take transformation, collections, S grade minion, daeva skill enchantment level, stigma skill enchantment level, and cubics into account.

Just because you have +15 gear, you can still be very weak compared to another player with +15 but also all the other stats.

Game also became more fast paced compared to before. Mostly everyone is at attack speed cap, meaning skills go off fast. You'll need react faster to mechanics. SMs bodyguard, so maybe you just need to pop that quicker to survive

11 hours ago, Crumble-KT said:

Hi Guys,,

First post for me and i have a tonne to discuss but first id like to bring to attention is as an old Gladiator (when it was a shit class... not so much now) gone SpiritMaster im questioning if Casting speed is up to date with attack speed?! i mean given the fact i have 80% DT +15 gear meaning all DT just not all is +15 & im still finding and not only Glads but any who has attack speed (Vandal, Chanter, AT.... stun, stun,stun,silence ,silence cant do F all) am already dead before i can cast the third skill let alone any defense! On that note one of the only defenses we have is fear and im not understanding when the skill says reduces targets movement speed by %60 when in actual fact it speeds it up by %60 in the opposite direction! seems to me yet again the are on the upper hand?! Love any discussion on this topic.

Cheers

Attack speed classes are benefitted more with the transformation system because everyone hits at max attack speed and for some classes that is insanely fast. Caster or semi-caster classes got the boot, not only we need both c.speed and attack speed, but casting skills never become fast enough to counter the tenths of attacks you are getting while you try to cast.

SM though are still pretty powerful due to fear and all the debuffs they have, unless someone bursts you in 1 second, then you can still probably hope to win.

Archived