Cant register Kinah in Legion warehouse?

Hallo-DN

So as the title says, when I try to register kinah in the warehouse. It doesnt do anything.Tried as deputy and brigade general :/ Whats the point of bringing this option back if it aint working? Its a bug or  am I missing something? Do I need to  level legion to do it (currently level 5)?

I trade between toons thats arent on the same account before someone asking. I thought I could avoid the kinah sink aka broker this way.....

4 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

So as the title says, when I try to register kinah in the warehouse. It doesnt do anything.Tried as deputy and brigade general :/ Whats the point of bringing this option back if it aint working? Its a bug or  am I missing something? Do I need to  level legion to do it (currently level 5)?

I trade between toons thats arent on the same account before someone asking. I thought I could avoid the kinah sink aka broker this way.....

Of course you cannot deposit kinah in legion warehouse, if you could you would have been able to trade kinah between chars which is still not possible because kinah is still soul bound.

You can only deposit them in the account warehouse so you trade kinah between characters of the same account (and this came after at least 1 whole year of people complaining about the situation and the developers decided that chars within one account are the same person, duh, so trading between the chars shouldn't be a problem)

Archived