Glad Questions

Malereon-KT

Hi Everyone,

I'm a returning player. Malereon from Katalam Server. (I dunno why my name is still messed up here)

I have a question regarding skills and weapons.

1. What stigmas should I run for PVP and PVE?

2. What Equipment should I get (please take note that I'm a fresh 80 with 2 pcs of Titan Coin gear).

3. Great Sword or Polearm?

Thank you!

40 minutes ago, 1s2F340D-KT said:

1. What stigmas should I run for PVP and PVE?

Can't help you here since I don't play glad. Hopefully someone more experienced will chime in.

41 minutes ago, 1s2F340D-KT said:

2. What Equipment should I get (please take note that I'm a fresh 80 with 2 pcs of Titan Coin gear).

For pve, start farming Titan Coins or Genesis Crystals. You can also work on the accessories that come from Katalam or the Cruel Demaha ones (come from mini-bosses and Stellium treasure chests, but are also brokerable). This is all basic/decent gear, not endgame goals. You can get Ultimate Sovereign armor pieces from certain instances. Like the shoes/pants come from Benirunerk's Estate easy mode. Ultimate Sovereign is the best pve armor currently.

For pvp, you can also still use Cruel Demaha/Katalam because these pieces aren't pve- or pvp-specific. Ultimate Dark Talon armor is the current meta, but it's very time-consuming to get. You have to start with ancient, +15, purify to legendary, +15, purify to ultimate, +15. It's not doable in a few weeks. Takes several months to get a full set. So you'll probably want to go with Katalam stuff instead. Much better use of your time.

Note, I'm not super up-to-date on pvp gear methods in this current patch because I already have Dark Talon armor and PFHM accessories, so someone correct me if any of that is wrong.

46 minutes ago, 1s2F340D-KT said:

3. Great Sword or Polearm?

Greatsword is the current meta for gladiator. The attack speed is faster and all of the other stats are the same as polearm.

Archived