Jump to content
Forums

Gelkmaros Camps re-claim?


Arhangelos

Recommended Posts

This feature is literally obnoxious, it serves nothing other than frustration. Those quests are just weekly quests for renown, even the amount of titan coins you get is 5!

That camp flipping needs to have the time reduced by a lot, it should be just like lakrum camps.

And if flipping an enemy camp in enemy map isn't giving you any benefit, then remove the flipping feature altogether!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree although I stopped doing all the camps once I hit lvl7 renown in Inggison, since lvls 8 and 9 have no good items for sale (ariel's apostle shards and rift stones - i don't need those). I went to Gelk trying to flip I camp because I was so naive to think I can flip it to Elyos and do the quest for renown in Gelk, since there are literally no way to gain renown in enemy's land - other than kill gate guards and Mastarius in Gelkmaros fort which doesn't seem realistic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I agree although I stopped doing all the camps once I hit lvl7 renown in Inggison, since lvls 8 and 9 have no good items for sale (ariel's apostle shards and rift stones - i don't need those). I went to Gelk trying to flip I camp because I was so naive to think I can flip it to Elyos and do the quest for renown in Gelk, since there are literally no way to gain renown in enemy's land - other than kill gate guards and Mastarius in Gelkmaros fort which doesn't seem realistic.

Yes, I am level 7 as well in Gelkmaros, so no reason to level past that. I was trying to do it in an alt.

Same for enemy map, I wanted to get me to level 2 in Inggison so I can another big nabaru fruit per week, but I can't get that much renown without any quests there. Doing manual XP there is also out of question, the map is full of enemies.

Imagine we have no reduction in fame and I reaching level 2 in an enemy map is almost impossible for the average player, it is an exclusive thing for big legions only.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes, I am level 7 as well in Gelkmaros, so no reason to level past that. I was trying to do it in an alt.

Same for enemy map, I wanted to get me to level 2 in Inggison so I can another big nabaru fruit per week, but I can't get that much renown without any quests there. Doing manual XP there is also out of question, the map is full of enemies.

Imagine we have no reduction in fame and I reaching level 2 in an enemy map is almost impossible for the average player, it is an exclusive thing for big legions only.

In fact, reaching lvl2 in enemy's map is quite easy, there's a daily quest given by a Centurion in Inggison for Elyos (so try to figure his counterpart in Gelkmaros, I never played on asmo). You'll need to enter Inggison (in your case) through a rift and talk to your Archon Squad Leader (the one I kill each week for quest :P). This quest gives you 13k renown and total to level 2 is 125k so you'll need only 10 days from 0 to reach lvl2. Important thing - you must buy Gelkmaros return scroll before doing that ! You need to have a scroll in your inventory when talking to your Archon, otherwise you have to return to your main city and then go back which is lame. :/

Also Esoterrace's main boss (Surama) sometimes drops enemy's map renown tonic (10k) and you get another one from Lugbug daily sometimes just fro killing 5 mobs in the enemy's map. So to reach lvl2 is no problem. But once the weekly deduction is on (I forgot if it starts on lvl3 or 4), I think it will be just mathematically impossible for us to keep up only doing those available quests...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

In fact, reaching lvl2 in enemy's map is quite easy, there's a daily quest given by a Centurion in Inggison for Elyos (so try to figure his counterpart in Gelkmaros, I never played on asmo). You'll need to enter Inggison (in your case) through a rift and talk to your Archon Squad Leader (the one I kill each week for quest :P). This quest gives you 13k renown and total to level 2 is 125k so you'll need only 10 days from 0 to reach lvl2. Important thing - you must buy Gelkmaros return scroll before doing that ! You need to have a scroll in your inventory when talking to your Archon, otherwise you have to return to your main city and then go back which is lame. :/

Also Esoterrace's main boss (Surama) sometimes drops enemy's map renown tonic (10k) and you get another one from Lugbug daily sometimes just fro killing 5 mobs in the enemy's map. So to reach lvl2 is no problem. But once the weekly deduction is on (I forgot if it starts on lvl3 or 4), I think it will be just mathematically impossible for us to keep up only doing those available quests...

Yes, I did the daily for 10k renown, I will try to find this quest by that Centurion then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...