Umm.. the rewards from pumpkin

Siu-KT

What happen to the rewards inside theย 

Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundleย 

it doesnt contain the former rewards such asย 

grade A minion or +12 stigma. I havent open any of mine yet cuz I was saving it and didnt decide on which reward I wanted to get. Now the bundle contain ๐Ÿ’ฉ rewards. There was no warning that the bundle rewards will be changed after the event is over ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

4 hours ago, Siu-KT said:

What happen to the rewards inside theย 

Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundleย 

it doesnt contain the former rewards such asย 

grade A minion or +12 stigma. I havent open any of mine yet cuz I was saving it and didnt decide on which reward I wanted to get. Now the bundle contain ๐Ÿ’ฉ rewards. There was no warning that the bundle rewards will be changed after the event is over ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

They already addressed this in the known issues of 7.7 post by Kibbelz. They will fix it "soon"

23 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They already addressed this in the known issues of 7.7 post by Kibbelz. They will fix it "soon"

"soon" like "we will have more info about 7.7 soon" and the meaning was "7.7 is here in 2 days"? or "soon", like "we will fix the prestige pack issue soon" and we had to wait more than a year? Nobody never told me English was so complicated and words like soon could have so different meanings.ย  lol

but really I hope this soon is just 2 or 3 weeks. Just like Siu, I left many bags waiting to decide wich toon to use new stigmas. At least I opened what I needed for my cleric, or I could be really sad now.ย 

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

"soon" like "we will have more info about 7.7 soon" and the meaning was "7.7 is here in 2 days"? or "soon", like "we will fix the prestige pack issue soon" and we had to wait more than a year? Nobody never told me English was so complicated and words like soon could have so different meanings.ย  lol

but really I hope this soon is just 2 or 3 weeks. Just like Siu, I left many bags waiting to decide wich toon to use new stigmas. At least I opened what I needed for my cleric, or I could be really sad now.ย 

It is a "to be or not to be" question. It can be next maintenance or next year :D

Archived