Pings, DC, unable to contact server

Arhangelos

I had a similar problem on Tuesday, I suddenly got dc and after I couldn’t log back in, it was giving me dc every time. Then I restarted my computer and Internet, and I finally logged in. But after a couple of min I started getting lag, I tried to /ping but it didn’t even work and after I got dc again. However, it was ok for my legionmates. But after 30 min, an emergency maintenance was announced. I’m still not quite sure what exactly happened.

4 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I had a similar problem on Tuesday, I suddenly got dc and after I couldn’t log back in, it was giving me dc every time. Then I restarted my computer and Internet, and I finally logged in. But after a couple of min I started getting lag, I tried to /ping but it didn’t even work and after I got dc again. However, it was ok for my legionmates. But after 30 min, an emergency maintenance was announced. I’m still not quite sure what exactly happened.

It is defo their side, I haven't had a single change in my ISP the last year, whatever tests I do to my ISP with servers and speed testers and ping testers, they all come good. NCWest is cheap-ing on both hardware and bandwidth it seems.

Archived