PvE gladiator stigma build?

Wari

Hi guys, I am a returning player. I mainly was a templar player but i did not played since the max level cap was changed to 75 and because for that reason i made a new character, a gladiator to try other classes out too ( yes, i know from temp to glad is not the biggest change). My question is, anyone know a good PvE(mainly) stigma build for gladiators? 

glads use the same stigmas for pve and pvp, lockdown, drainblow, drainingsword,earthqueake,sharpstrike, surestrike thats the basic stigmas as soon u hit +12 basic u can use exauthing wave, ankle snare and magic defense both for pvp but u cant get any green stigmas better for pve so whatever use both for pve as well

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2020 at 6:05 PM, Wari said:

Hi guys, I am a returning player. I mainly was a templar player but i did not played since the max level cap was changed to 75 and because for that reason i made a new character, a gladiator to try other classes out too ( yes, i know from temp to glad is not the biggest change). My question is, anyone know a good PvE(mainly) stigma build for gladiators? 

Hello,

If you are doing pve, I do what mrplatino said minus the activation skills such as crippling cut and ofcourse ankle snare. I will replace them with magic defense, dauntless spirit and howl. But you can focus on getting all your pvp gear +12 before Investing in dauntless spirit and howl. 

Archived