When does Danuar Mysticarium open?

Arhangelos

• 4 weeks later...

It opens in Jotun Lake every 2-3 hours and has certain amounts of entries, like a rift. The renown npc sells reset scrolls, not tickets. To enter you need a Red Crystal Key that you get by combining 20 base crystals from base 701 and 712 i think, either from killing captain or buy from shugo that used to sell accessories when we have the connected bases.

20 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

It opens in Jotun Lake every 2-3 hours and has certain amounts of entries, like a rift. The renown npc sells reset scrolls, not tickets. To enter you need a Red Crystal Key that you get by combining 20 base crystals from base 701 and 712 i think, either from killing captain or buy from shugo that used to sell accessories when we have the connected bases.

Yes, I did that, I saw the npc that said this information, I also killed the 701 and 712 camps, the 712 was harder to get crystals, I had to kill the captain when it was enemy captured (kill an elyos captain), when it was balaur and I was killing it, I didn't get crystals if I remember.

Anyway I went there and I did an s-rank with super easiness, I didn't forget a thing, it is like learning how to bike. But the chests have like 1~2 rune shards and the s-rank gave me something similar.

It is the most useless instance and the mechanics to get in is literally in-explainable. If they made it so hard to get in, I assumed it would give good rewards but that instance gives worse rewards than killing 10 mobs in katalam, you get more drops there.

Archived