Advise on priorities

Asmodir-DN

Ok i was far away from the game for too long. I am lvl 80 and i got started on my Gelkmaros armor (i understood the idea of exp and renow). Also explored Lakrum for the PVP one and katalam's assessories.

But!!! Some factors poped so I ask the pro players to give me some hints: i know that enchanting it is in order, not only the equipment but also stigmas and daevanion skill. Also socketing manastones. But the thing is: i am an alone player, dont have much time to play per day, and i havent any clue how instances work. So imagine this: i just got to Gelk from Beluslan. Can you give me like a step list on how i should go to get endgame, or at least be able to kill the katalam mobs (yeah they are hard as fu... for me to kill alone, and i have +7 stigmas, at least that).

Ty in advance

On 1/28/2021 at 9:50 PM, Asmodir-DN said:

Ok i was far away from the game for too long. I am lvl 80 and i got started on my Gelkmaros armor (i understood the idea of exp and renow). Also explored Lakrum for the PVP one and katalam's assessories.

But!!! Some factors poped so I ask the pro players to give me some hints: i know that enchanting it is in order, not only the equipment but also stigmas and daevanion skill. Also socketing manastones. But the thing is: i am an alone player, dont have much time to play per day, and i havent any clue how instances work. So imagine this: i just got to Gelk from Beluslan. Can you give me like a step list on how i should go to get endgame, or at least be able to kill the katalam mobs (yeah they are hard as fu... for me to kill alone, and i have +7 stigmas, at least that).

Ty in advance

1. First thing is you get gelk pve gear + weapon and katalam accessories (lakrum si for pvp so it is not even important, you won't pvp on that armor)
  2. Keep doing your weekly/daily renown quests, they will provide you with some purchases that you can do with the XP marks. They also give XP and the gelk weeklies also give XP extractors for free.
  3. Having XP extractors will help you buy more gear to extract either for manastone fasteners or dust from accessories to enchant gemstones and rune stones.
    Hint: if you need manastone fasteners buy the pvp weapon from lakrum, it gives the same amount of manastone fasteners to the pve weapon from gelkmaros, but it also gives you spirit fragmetns which you need for morphing, you can still get the Dark Talon set if you want and upgrades require this (but bitterthorn is better and irrelevant to all that)
    If you want fasteners get the weapon, it worths more as XP marks per fastener given than (lets say) extracting bots or main armor
    If you want refining stones for enchanting runes/gemstones go for wings, for the same reason. They worth more per XP mark for every dust you get.
  4. To get enchants for main gear you could try crafting them with luna materials when you get the recipe. Do the 75% recipe it is better worth for mats/enchants made.
    You can also get the ancients and morph them to legendary and legendary to ultimate. They will fix the morphing recipes, and most likely will exchange the materials for the new ones (for now it is impossible to use the morphing recipes as they use old materials and there is no way to get those unless you already have them)
  5. If you want to get a set of gemstones or runes you need the slots to match on your accessories and it is cheaper to buy more accessories with XP marks, open the rune slot or the gem slot with blessed socket stones (manastone fasteners -> blessed socket stones) and see if it is the one you want, if it is not you simply break the item without a extraction solvent for fasteners, or with extraction solvent for refining stone dust. Just get yourself the cheap gemstones for now, do not bother with shining or dazzling. Try to get 6x simple ones to make the additional skill and you could try to make it +1+2.
  6. Get the daevanions too, getting them +15 might seem like a mountain for now and it is without th event we had. But do it slowly.
  7. Stigmas also need to get enchanted, the enchanting is easier than ever now and you might find ready stigmas on broker.

At this point if you manage to have your main armor slightly enchanted, opened the manastone slots and socketed manastones of your choice, you would be able to do pretty much every instance on easy mode or get carried to do the hard modes.

Last but not least, you could try to get into a legion with people willing to guide/help you with simple questions and it will eventually be easy for you to keep up.

Archived