Jump to content
Forums

How do I get the quest Grandmaster Qubrinerk's Cubicle? (Asmo)


Recommended Posts

Sorry, I searched everywhere - Google, this forum and didn't find anything for Asmos other than discussions of the instrance Cubicle Lab or something.  But it was a world quest! some time ago. Some of my characters, while killing mobs in Gelkmaros, get all sorts of cubics (silver, bronze etc)  in their special cubes, but others don't get any. I played them together with same quests and then I noticed it.  Where is Qubrinerk who gives this quest? I 've never been in a cubicle instance and it looks it's not needed for getting these cubicles.  If that was a shugo in the center of Temple of Wisdom with a pink triangle that gave something about cubics, now he isn't there  and wasn't there for a long time. I earler also noticed that some of my characters coming to Gelkmaros in the beginning of Gelkmaros patch, had some double turquoise triangles  on the npc left of Quartermaster, but others didn't have any.  Is the quest alive now? The fact that some characters get quest cubicles  to their quest cube, must mean that the quest exists.  Please tell me if it's possible to get it now?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/gHLShhj.png[/img]

Link to post
Share on other sites

PS: I found Grandmaster Qubrinerk - it's basically the shugo standing left of Cenvezo quartermaster selling Exp extractors, but he didn't have any triangles above him  to give quests to many of my "newer" toons  on whom I didn't play Lakrum thoroughly. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MilkyWay-KT said:

PS: I found Grandmaster Qubrinerk - it's basically the shugo standing left of Cenvezo quartermaster selling Exp extractors, but he didn't have any triangles above him  to give quests to many of my "newer" toons  on whom I didn't play Lakrum thoroughly. 

 

Not sure exactly what this quest is supposed to give you, but whatever it is, you can skip it. Grinding in open world for mobs will give you the cubicles you need.

you also do not need to wrap your images in img quotes like this[img] [/img], you just paste the direct link and it embeds it here:

gHLShhj.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Not sure exactly what this quest is supposed to give you, but whatever it is, you can skip it. Grinding in open world for mobs will give you the cubicles you need.

you also do not need to wrap your images in img quotes like this[img] [/img], you just paste the direct link and it embeds it here:

gHLShhj.png

Thanks. So you think, this quest is old, removed from the game? Whatever it's going to give me, it won't be excessive  to me, I hope, unless my list of Gelkmaros quest is overfilled. But this problem doesn't seem to threaten me on this patch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MilkyWay-KT said:

Thanks. So you think, this quest is old, removed from the game? Whatever it's going to give me, it won't be excessive  to me, I hope, unless my list of Gelkmaros quest is overfilled. But this problem doesn't seem to threaten me on this patch.

Yes, toss it out, most people don't even bother with side quests. In aion every quest is either very important or useless, this is probably a useless one.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...