Forums

please help

Mystical

Hi, 

I used a name change ticket on one of my characters so that I could use her name on a new character. But it now says "Please try another name" when I go to character creation. Why is that name not available anymore if I no longer am using it? Will it never be available or do I have to wait for it to become available again? Please help, thank you

13 hours ago, Mystical said:

Hi, 

I used a name change ticket on one of my characters so that I could use her name on a new character. But it now says "Please try another name" when I go to character creation. Why is that name not available anymore if I no longer am using it? Will it never be available or do I have to wait for it to become available again? Please help, thank you

If you submit a ticket they'll allow you to switch names right away. Otherwise there is a waiting period before you can use a previously used name. They were fairly quick about it when I did this a few months ago.

On 4/7/2021 at 8:14 AM, Mystical said:

Hi, 

I think it is a 30 day period before a changed name can be re-used.

Archived