NCwest CEO/NCsoft CSO can speak and understand english but

Nalariel

That's not so surprising but what really ironic is she's talking about AI ethics. Can we talk about massive p2w in your games and ethical how you treating players in your care so bad ? At least I would like to see you acknowledge how you mistreated us and willing to change the company to gain players trust back.

They will never care it is not their job to care about their players despite one of their career mottos being.

unknown.png

However i only replied to let you know that having payments in games is not treating players poorly. We are consumers after all not people who want everything for free.

To top it off let me explain something about how little they care tho.

unknown.png

Recently banned in KR classic. However when you look at the live server news they did no enforcement in which there are 100s of bots running around.

The reason for that ban is because players are leaving classic(all be it not in the 1000s) because of the lack of enforcement. They are legitimately doing the exact same mistakes they did back  when the game released. This time tho they understand damage control by adding an event along with the ban to entice players to come back and continue consuming.

Archived