CLASSIC BIG HYPE MUCH WOW MANY DISAPPOINTMENTS

Guest Priory Legend whats siege?

Guest Priory Legend whats siege?

Dera friends and fellow daevas of Atreia.

I've received messages through the coronavirus hivemind via the wide area network from the murican sector, the wildest of lands, the entertainment of the world over, that aion classic is releasing in a few minutes but what is the manager doing. Why on earth is aion classic a 15 dollar sub game like come on. Nostalgia isn't worth 15 dollars its probably worth 100 seriously. Last I checked your discord has 3373 total members and o boi by my calculations done in metric btw and not in imperial units, 3373 x 15 = 50595 USD per month. Think ncsoft think, you could have brought in so much more revenue by simply opening the flood gates to f2p instead and adding all them p2w elements (I'm not talking about furry transformation of course that is a stupid af system lets be real here). Does ncsoftener really think giving f2p 1 hour of siel's aura benefits is gonna stop the bots and make it a much more nostalgic environment for the nostalgia suckers? My bois could make 24 accounts and just rotate em. I suppose management thinks that 1 hour of siel's aura benefits is gonna be enough to bait people into subbing but imo if you wanna go for that jebait strategy that 1 hour ought to be upped to like 3 - 4 hours for a draupnir cave/dark poeta run. That will be the true jebait of the century. Also come on stop with the bloody faction locks. You are ruining your income by doing that. Lets be real you guys have been trying to faction balance for years and where did that lead you? Back to classic of course. Before I end of, I wanna shout out to the webpage designer for classic aion, 10/10 best advertising btw 23 - 30 June enjoy a free week of Siel's aura but that doesn't apply to the f2ps does it? Think of how many hopes you just ruined :( not to mention the character creation portion, I don't know bout you but that ain't very diverse where ma chest and waist sliders at its 2021 ffs I know its classic but bruh.

Aite, thats it for now I wish the jebaited daevas good luck and all the best.

TLDR: Where my p2w f2p classic aion at?

PS: pssssss ncsoft shugos are you guys gonna shut this down like mxm when it no longer makes kinahs? 

Welp okay this is really the end of this essay, someone was pointing a glock at my head asking me to do it because they shy. To the abyss I return to. That is of course to say the superior game known as Black Desert Online with the corsair class releasing on June 29th along with the season servers great catch up mechanic btw (620 gear score me curses and swears and shakes head at these pepegas only wanting catch up mechanics). Also get Black Desert Online for free event going on right now on SEA not sure bout NA/EU but ya'll free to check (Cost $5 one time payment for full game btw even if there isn't a get game for free event (btw i've been playing BDO as f2p for the past 2 years not p2w at all :) meanwhile look at this game that cost 5 packs of chicken rice a month)). Of course this advertisement is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends. GET THAT FUKING GLOCK OFF MY HEAD ALREADY JIMMY.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                PSS: Ain't that outfit in the pack literally a remodel of the outlaw outfit.

PSSS: Jimmy to winne pooh. I've exterminated the capitalist who VPNed through the great firewall.

Guest Nahilu

NA players are happy to plays a MMO 15$ a mouth no CASH SHOP BUTTFUC$

Free to play are always terrible MMO with terrible players that have an internet connection from the Ice Age.

I do agree that depending on your region , you should pay with the currency you have , not everyone should be charged in US money.

Having access to all content for 15$ is a great deal. 

DEVS needs money , servers need maintenance , people actually need a living , and the company needs profits.

Pay to Win MMO is what killed Aion.

Thank you for bringing back the original Aion it was.

For the quality purpose of Aion , and the quality of players.

Nahilu

Guest Nahilu

Fully agreed we don't need subs to support the game just a couple whales will do it wouldn't ruin the nostalgia.

Guest Zoaea

You can play it for free, first week there is no difference and after that your first hour is the same as people that pay. If you are playing more than 1 hour a day you still get 50% exp. If you pay 15$ a month because you play 2 hours a day and dont want the decrease... that's 50 cents a day. go cry a river. <.< people pay 15$ to watch one movie that lasts 2 hours.

6 minutes ago, Guest Zoaea said:

You can play it for free, first week there is no difference and after that your first hour is the same as people that pay. If you are playing more than 1 hour a day you still get 50% exp. If you pay 15$ a month because you play 2 hours a day and dont want the decrease... that's 50 cents a day. go cry a river. <.< people pay 15$ to watch one movie that lasts 2 hours.

I have spent more than 15 for a movie, after you calculate the drink and junk food $50+ 15 is nothing.

Guest Nahilu

Lolia I agree people are SO DUMP 

They would cry for a 15$ sub , but they buy tons of useless skins at 20$ each.

🤣

18 hours ago, Guest Nahilu said:

NA players are happy to plays a MMO 15$ a mouth no CASH SHOP BUTTFUC$

Free to play are always terrible MMO with terrible players that have an internet connection from the Ice Age.

I do agree that depending on your region , you should pay with the currency you have , not everyone should be charged in US money.

Having access to all content for 15$ is a great deal. 

DEVS needs money , servers need maintenance , people actually need a living , and the company needs profits.

Pay to Win MMO is what killed Aion.

Thank you for bringing back the original Aion it was.

For the quality purpose of Aion , and the quality of players.

Nahilu

Keep it in USD, this way it's cheaper for players in the EU that use the Euro as currency, games in EU cost €13.- a month, due exchange rate from $ to €, it's less then €13.- a month

Archived