Daeva Pass $30. Sub $15.

Guest Wow

8 hours ago, Arkanus-DN said:

thats TOTALLY it. these nostalgic a$$h0les won't complain but the time were the whales will 1 shot them is coming and then the qq will start

Classic Aion is much more kinah-dependent   than retail version because EVERYTHING can be sold/traded for kinah including gear. Tiger candies in classic quna shop is exactly the same as if kinah were put directly to BCM on retail. However, on classic if you have unlimited kinah you can buy every single piece of gear simply off broker without even entering any instance. I already saw XP amulets available from the paid Daeva pass, ppl say AP relics can also be obtained from it. LOL that makes classic much more p2w than retail is. With the only difference : on retail, if you want to stop paying money, you can continue to play, while on classic once you stop paying, you cannot play regardless of the amount you already spent.

Guest Ooga buga

Why do people always complain about P2W? Isn't Aion all about P2W in the 1st place if you want to PvP and ruin pve for others? 

It's supposed to be about having fun and it won't be fun being ganked because I'm still trying to gear up. Those whales are going to find themselves with only other whales to play with. There are plenty of other good games to spend your dime on.  I'll enjoy it until it dies and then go back to ESO, FO76, and NMS, not feeling ripped off for blowing $30 a month on pixels.

12 hours ago, Skyscreamer said:

It's supposed to be about having fun and it won't be fun being ganked because I'm still trying to gear up. Those whales are going to find themselves with only other whales to play with. There are plenty of other good games to spend your dime on.  I'll enjoy it until it dies and then go back to ESO, FO76, and NMS, not feeling ripped off for blowing $30 a month on pixels.

That’s the point of candies. With candies you can easily get unlimited kinah by selling them to merchant and the rest by broker or private store and with those kinah you can buy max gear for every level, fully socket it with manastones and enchant at least to +10. That will make leveling / AP farm super easy for you. And then people say it’s not p2w. It’s actually much worse than retail, cause even on retail you can’t buy gear with kinah or at least it’s less obvious cause you have to find ppl selling loot right for a random drop.

Guest Cambria

We need a viable pass like destiny 2, good for a whole season and offers real (OBTAINABLE) rewards that do not break the game. I think if a few players want to spend their own money to make some kinah, whatever. Sorry buts that's their money and choice. You should not be able to sell candy via personal shop and not be able to sell the items via pay it now method "ultimate rewards".  Also it needs to be one sole pass not pay more for "ultimate". So many people would play and pay sub/ for cosmetics etc. And this game could literally stand as one of the tops again if some work is put Into revamping it.

Archived