Uno's Quest-- accept button grayed out

Guest Sioda

Guest Sioda

Uno has a level 3 quest, Uno's Ingredients.  

I'm playing a Priest and cannot accept the quest.  I can follow the dialog enough to get to the accept/decline menu, but only the Decline button works.  The Accept button is grayed out.  Didn't work at level 4.  Still not working at level 5.  No idea what I'm missing here.

3 minutes ago, Guest Sioda said:

Uno has a level 3 quest, Uno's Ingredients.  

I'm playing a Priest and cannot accept the quest.  I can follow the dialog enough to get to the accept/decline menu, but only the Decline button works.  The Accept button is grayed out.  Didn't work at level 4.  Still not working at level 5.  No idea what I'm missing here.

If there's a long text, have you thought of scrolling all the way down to the bottom?

Guest Figured it out.

Turns out that the quest dialog was SLIGHTLY larger than the quest window and the accept button didn't want to become clickable until I scrolled the dialog down a smidge. 

Not a bug, but I really can't call that good UI design. I tried that quest over and over and over again and had NO idea that I needed to scroll down a bit to fix the "bug".

Guest Sioda
14 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

If there's a long text, have you thought of scrolling all the way down to the bottom?

Yeah, that was it.  There was _just_ enough text to make the text scrollable...and not enough text to make it look like scrolling would ever be necessary.  Not a bug but I was 100% convinced that it was.

12 minutes ago, Guest Figured it out. said:

Turns out that the quest dialog was SLIGHTLY larger than the quest window and the accept button didn't want to become clickable until I scrolled the dialog down a smidge. 

Not a bug, but I really can't call that good UI design. I tried that quest over and over and over again and had NO idea that I needed to scroll down a bit to fix the "bug".

9 minutes ago, Guest Sioda said:

Yeah, that was it.  There was _just_ enough text to make the text scrollable...and not enough text to make it look like scrolling would ever be necessary.  Not a bug but I was 100% convinced that it was.

It's an old client and that's how it was until approx. 5.x, when they changed that tiny requirement.

Archived