So, where do I report NcSoft ?

IceAge

16 minutes ago, IceAge said:

"..for the overall enjoyment of your gaming experience .... DON'T BUY KINAH"

This hasn't aged well!

So where do I forward a report to NcSoft .. letting them know that...NcSoft is selling .. Kinah?

What is your goal after this? To sue them with all the lawyers they probably have? If so, good luck with that.

You don’t have to reiterate something again when the kinah issue is already all over the forums. 

Most people probably made up their mind by now as to whether they want to play or not. And NCSoft knows about this per Kibblez initial reply….as if you think 20 more posts about it will somehow intimidate them beyond comprehension?

I suggest adding to a current post about the kinah issue and not renaming it to an aggressive one and trying to get people’s attention. Is it really worth it at this point? I’m sure there’s plenty of more productive things you can do than this.

1 hour ago, fearemall-DN said:

What is your goal after this? To sue them with all the lawyers they probably have? If so, good luck with that.

You don’t have to reiterate something again when the kinah issue is already all over the forums. 

Most people probably made up their mind by now as to whether they want to play or not. And NCSoft knows about this per Kibblez initial reply….as if you think 20 more posts about it will somehow intimidate them beyond comprehension?

I suggest adding to a current post about the kinah issue and not renaming it to an aggressive one and trying to get people’s attention. Is it really worth it at this point? I’m sure there’s plenty of more productive things you can do than this.

I was being ironic regarding the ..Report. Wtf?!

Guest gf343

@IceAge

Hmmm, for a game that disappoints you that much and you only leveled to 3, you are posting non-stop.

This game is not for you - so just shut the nyerk up and leave - thx

Such a baby crying about a few candies LOL

1 hour ago, Guest gf343 said:

@IceAge

Hmmm, for a game that disappoints you that much and you only leveled to 3, you are posting non-stop.

This game is not for you - so just shut the nyerk up and leave - thx

Such a baby crying about a few candies LOL

Neah, won't leave the forums. 

I've spend $ on other NcSoft games only to get disappointed big time, much like with Aion Classic.

This time I haven't spend anything, but I will still complain, because..I can and I have all the right to do so, especially seeing how they ruined this launch!

IceAge I see u are rlly kido, who can only cry :D 

Almost everyone is okey with the candies already, so stop cry here. I think u should get banned for spamming shits and troll here

Guest Koronix
9 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

IceAge I see u are rlly kido, who can only cry :D 

Almost everyone is okey with the candies already, so stop cry here. I think u should get banned for spamming shits and troll here

You better go back to fortnite, and fast. You aren't older than 12 based on your comments around here. Get out of here and take the other braindeads who support the candy thing as well.

Archived