Selling candies exploit? people mass quit?

Guest amaterino

Guest amaterino

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/o80hzf/players_are_mass_quitting_aion_classic_not_even_a/  t

550 likes since yesterday, 250+ comments. Can a capable person like Kibbelz or another CM check this because i m literally afraid to continue playing the game and subscribe once the trial ends.

https://myaion.eu

Population is not looking really ideal, when we had 30k queues 3 days ago this is a massive jump. I had no idea that the greed of a company was going to be this severe once again after it being given another chance. Give your 2 cents to this guys feel free, but trolls kindly nyerk off.

very small amount of ppl leave coz of candies, coz smart ppl understand its not p2w. just use those idiots who spend money and buy kinah and take all their kinah from them for items 

1 hour ago, Guest yyy said:

very small amount of ppl leave coz of candies, coz smart ppl understand its not p2w. just use those idiots who spend money and buy kinah and take all their kinah from them for items 

tenor.gif?itemid=9227439

Why would you pay for a sub when there is already RMT in game shop?

If this was f2p you'd understand there has to be some way for publishers to make cash, but it is not. You have to have sub to continue playing in any decent pace. Which I would be all for if not for all this mess with wallet warriors trying to argue pointlessly that this is fine.

It is simply slap in the face right off the bat, so you can only wonder what is going to follow if you stay.

Guest Whatusay
29 minutes ago, Guest yyy said:

What do u mean? You're still level 25, they're already level 40. If anything, they're the ones selling you gear. 😀

So basically, now you can pay not anything at all to get completely shafted, you can pay $15 to get shafted by people who paid more, or you can try and pay more than other people who paid more than sub.

That is quite ridiculous and pure definition of cashgrab, stay away from this game.

Guest Myname

I hear 14 july China Aion Classic servers open . Lets see what they will do .  Then we can w8 EU AC . If they didnt change nothing , i am not gona even dl client . 

For me and for my friends , AC NA is dead . We even dont sure what we do after 30 june , pay 15 $ for dead server ? ( we play Israphel ) . AC NA cant safe nothing , even they fix tomorrow candy , daeva pass . Its not help . So f sad , i w8 that game so long .... Maybe ask Blizzard buy Aion ? NCS suck hard , they dont know how to make good games any more . 

Archived