Plea to Launch a fresh Server without Candies to safe the game

Guest Hihejhejj

6 minutes ago, Guest BiG bRaIn said:

I see his point and I agree with the p2p 15$ and nothing else. The rest of what this forum has gone to is stupidity from both sides. 

So why stop at asking for that ???

Make it only 5$ subs or 2 or why not make it 30$ subs since u want to remove their revenue stream ingame. 

There is a difference between asking for them making a classic server and how they fund it ?

They gave you a classic server you asked for but apperntly that isnt good enough why would they listen now that they did what you asked and now u want more.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BiG bRaIn
6 minutes ago, 1s309EA8 said:

So why stop at asking for that ???

Make it only 5$ subs or 2 or what not make it 30$ subs since u want to remove their revenue stream ingame. 

There is a difference between asking for them making a classic server and how they fund it ?

They gave you a classic server you asked for but apperntly that isnt good enough why would they listen now that they did what you asked and now u want more.

Hmm the 15$ a month is their revenue, I never said change the value of the sub either. You seem a little salty eh throwing around some small d**k energy not gonna lie. But this server would be for everyone quitting anyway so why are you mad about that ? You mad like you work for Nc or something. You're aren't adding anything to this discussion besides taking what people say and then completely putting words in their mouth. I said p2p then you threw all sorts of numbers out there and then accused me of not funding a game with a sub and then implied I was crying because it wasn't good enough. How you got and made up all that information from a simple statement like and I quote "I see his point and I agree with the p2p 15$ and nothing else. The rest of what this forum has gone to is stupidity from both sides. " Boy you're about f**king retarded.

1 minute ago, Guest BiG bRaIn said:

Hmm the 15$ a month is their revenue, I never said change the value of the sub either. You seem a little salty eh throwing around some small d**k energy not gonna lie. But this server would be for everyone quitting anyway so why are you mad about that ? You mad like you work for Nc or something. You're aren't adding anything to this discussion besides taking what people say and then completely putting words in their mouth. I said p2p then you threw all sorts of numbers out there and then accused me of not funding a game with a sub and then implied I was crying because it wasn't good enough. How you got and made up all that information from a simple statement like and I quote "I see his point and I agree with the p2p 15$ and nothing else. The rest of what this forum has gone to is stupidity from both sides. " Boy you're about f**king retarded.

Nice keep stacking the personal attacks.

No im not salty im trying to understand how you can so brazenly walk in and ask for something you have no understanding of. 

Instead you scream and throw tantrums and call people names for simply asking a questions.

And if im gonna be honest maybe if you replied with some valid arguments based on facts and logic i think the Devs and ncsoft might actually listen to you.

for example the 15$ sub was set due to the fact they reckon it will bring players into the game and spend money in the shop so they can make profit and keep funding the servers. I have yet to read any statement saying that the 15$ sub covers all their costs and gives them profits.

So instead of a one liner saying "I see his point and I agree with the p2p 15$ and nothing else." maybe construct a thought of your own as to why they should do it.

Guest BiG bRaIn
8 minutes ago, 1s309EA8 said:

Nice keep stacking the personal attacks.

No im not salty im trying to understand how you can so brazenly walk in and ask for something you have no understanding of. 

Instead you scream and throw tantrums and call people names for simply asking a questions.

And if im gonna be honest maybe if you replied with some valid arguments based on facts and logic i think the Devs and ncsoft might actually listen to you.

for example the 15$ sub was set due to the fact they reckon it will bring players into the game and spend money in the shop so they can make profit and keep funding the servers. I have yet to read any statement saying that the 15$ sub covers all their costs and gives them profits.

So instead of a one liner saying "I see his point and I agree with the p2p 15$ and nothing else." maybe construct a thought of your own as to why they should do it.

"Why they should do it" I'm not sure how to break this down anymore then this and listen closely. The People Quitting Aion. There you go. Everyone quitting is due to 2 reason 1 is they can't afford it because a kid probably and 2 candies and deava pass they wont buy so they will be even futher behind people dishing out 45$ a month.  If you can't understand that then idk. I honestly don't care if they make a new server or not I'm off to newer games just thought I leave my opinion on the matter. Candies were the worst thing they could've done but It's called NcFail for a reason. I'm sure pw2 will slowly creep in it always does they can't help it. While the free trial was fun while it lasted I don't see myself playing this game for another 10+ It was fun for it's time but this is just money grabbing. I rather have Aion 2 I've done and seen everything and don't feel like doing it for the 100th time again. But hey man again you win that's 2 wins today. Good job!

Guest Wexoch
16 minutes ago, Guest BiG bRaIn said:

"Why they should do it" I'm not sure how to break this down anymore then this and listen closely. The People Quitting Aion. There you go. Everyone quitting is due to 2 reason 1 is they can't afford it because a kid probably and 2 candies and deava pass they wont buy so they will be even futher behind people dishing out 45$ a month.  If you can't understand that then idk. I honestly don't care if they make a new server or not I'm off to newer games just thought I leave my opinion on the matter. Candies were the worst thing they could've done but It's called NcFail for a reason. I'm sure pw2 will slowly creep in it always does they can't help it. While the free trial was fun while it lasted I don't see myself playing this game for another 10+ It was fun for it's time but this is just money grabbing. I rather have Aion 2 I've done and seen everything and don't feel like doing it for the 100th time again. But hey man again you win that's 2 wins today. Good job!

The candies are a minor thing in the game, so much so that the people talking about it so much can instantly be disregarded as being clueless whiners, like you.

19 minutes ago, Guest BiG bRaIn said:

So people quit everyday dont need a new server for that ?

And if you cant afford 15$ per month maybe stop playing games and get a job.  Seriously if you are that tight for cash games are the worst investment you can spend it on.

The Deave pass gives coins thats it everything else is timed items or shit and it only works for 1 char not the account. And as for the candies just buy them yourself from the whales and resell em I've done it made mint combined with making enchantment stones and selling it.

and p2w does usually creep into all games that is mmo. Living in the phantasy that some utopian company is gonna make the perfect game make it free host it free cause some people cant afford it.

I honestly dont understand how easy your life is if this is a issue.

Guest Clueless

Lol

The p2w candy defenders are back at it attacking everyone who wants a candy-free server.

Candy defenders all use the same manipulation and attack arguments which all get defeated easily.

Guess what? Candy defenders are the ones in the minority. That is why Siel is permanently open now because so many players quit the game already.

Candies are a big deal. That's why there's tons of threads and at least 10k players who would prefer them gone.

Stop minimizing the effects these candies have had. If you p2w  so hard you have to fight everyone who wants candy gone, there's something terribly wrong there.

Stop using the 1mil kinah "limit" as an excuse. Hundreds of players already know how to bypass that daily so you lose there.

7 minutes ago, Guest Clueless said:

Lol

The p2w candy defenders are back at it attacking everyone who wants a candy-free server.

Candy defenders all use the same manipulation and attack arguments which all get defeated easily.

Guess what? Candy defenders are the ones in the minority. That is why Siel is permanently open now because so many players quit the game already.

Candies are a big deal. That's why there's tons of threads and at least 10k players who would prefer them gone.

Stop minimizing the effects these candies have had. If you p2w  so hard you have to fight everyone who wants candy gone, there's something terribly wrong there.

Stop using the 1mil kinah "limit" as an excuse. Hundreds of players already know how to bypass that daily so you lose there.

So because the server isnt closed from char creation the game is dead ??

Or maybe they increased the capacity of the players on it.

Tons of threads everywhere and your survey to all 10k players that would prefer them gone ive must have missed. Specially since the entire population of both servers are about 9k-10k they must have stopped short just before they asked me.

Again tired of people screaming entitlements without any claims so please stop talking out of your rear and provide some actual facts. 

Guest Twinklemeow

I'd un-quit, reroll, sub for a year and drag all 20 of my legionmates with me at the drop of a hat if a candy-less server opened, but alas, what NCsoft has presented here is not worth any of my money or time.

13 minutes ago, Guest Twinklemeow said:

I'd un-quit, reroll, sub for a year and drag all 20 of my legionmates with me at the drop of a hat if a candy-less server opened, but alas, what NCsoft has presented here is not worth any of my money or time.

yeah same here but i have 1000 legion mates but i want the sub fee to be 10$

Guest Wazza
1 hour ago, 1s309EA8 said:

Nice tactics for leaving the argument using the old "your stupid" argument .. 5years old's use that one a lot.

Just of interest since im bored at work atm .. how many "actual whales" do you think is in Aion classic ? 

Take Siel for example at prime around 5k players how many whales do you think or know is playing here ?

And very interested in how do you define a whale ? how many candies or millions must one have for being a whale ?

Not being a ass i really wanna know cause i apparently don't get it.

Siel with 5k players? where the nyerk are you watching that LOL just RIGHT NOW Siel just have 1952 players, you really think this is a successful game? Not to mention a lot of them are going to leave when their month ends, even saw a streamer saying he is going to ditch Aion soon because is just waiting for another MMO that is going to coming out soon.

That is your community that "really" loves this game and are not "crying" about it in the forum, you should be finding ways to bring more players to this game but here you are, arguing with people who DO want to play the game but the current market is complicated for them. And don't start with the argument of finding a job and that $15 is nothing, it has already been explained millions of times that the players are from various parts of the world.

Let me guess, when the game is like the other F2P that nobody plays, are you going to blame those who complained for driving people away or will you realize that the problem is the company?

1 minute ago, Guest Wazza said:

Siel with 5k players? where the nyerk are you watching that LOL just RIGHT NOW Siel just have 1952 players, you really think this is a successful game? Not to mention a lot of them are going to leave when their month ends, even saw a streamer saying he is going to ditch Aion soon because is just waiting for another MMO that is going to coming out soon.

That is your community that "really" loves this game and are not "crying" about it in the forum, you should be finding ways to bring more players to this game but here you are, arguing with people who DO want to play the game but the current market is complicated for them. And don't start with the argument of finding a job and that $15 is nothing, it has already been explained millions of times that the players are from various parts of the world.

Let me guess, when the game is like the other F2P that nobody plays, are you going to blame those who complained for driving people away or will you realize that the problem is the company?

I think you forgot to keep reading where it says "offline" next to it .. that was the amount of players when the server went down for maintenance.

but better luck next time .. 

Guest Wazza
9 minutes ago, 1s309EA8 said:

I think you forgot to keep reading where it says "offline" next to it .. that was the amount of players when the server went down for maintenance.

but better luck next time .. 

Weird because I daily check this thing to know how is the game doing because I really care, always 2500 or less, again NOT 5k like you said LOL but yeah. Waiting for when it comes online, I will ask  you to SCREEN the 5k players.

4 minutes ago, Guest Wazza said:

Weird because I daily check this thing to know how is the game doing because I really care, always 2500 or less, again NOT 5k like you said LOL but yeah. Waiting for when it comes online, I will ask  you to SCREEN the 5k players.

Facts over feeling time ...

Assuming you are on Myaion.eu and if you look where it says 1952 it says 22% of max load on server. Max shows what the servers max load was last night and it says 45%.

So using basic math skills 22+22 = 44% and since 22 = 1952 makes 44% 1952+1952=3904 so about 4000 players last night.

And with israphel pop being around 3500  we land around 7500 players last night.

so not quite 10k but atleast alot more then 2500 your feelings felt.

But better luck next time. 

Guest Ashlayna
On 6/29/2021 at 7:31 AM, IceAge said:

Pics or didn't happen

The only way for you to make 20 mil at lv 30 , is by purchasing Candies from the shop, or you made a ton-shit of alt accounts, buy Candies from Whales at a reduced price, and then resell them to the shop for an X profit. 

That's it!

Alternatively, they spent less time in chat, or on the forums, complaining about what someone else was doing.  Just a thought.

Guest Suyji

Can you idiots stop crying about the candies being P2W. Clearly, you have no idea what pay to win is.

1m per day with candies is literally nothing, crafting and farming mobs for white / green items at level 50 will reach the 1m cap quickly.

The only advantage players get from paying candies right now, is it makes leveling a bit easier because you don't have to worry about Kinah. At the end of the day, everyone will reach 50.

Just enjoy the game and get to 50. You can't pay to win AP with Kinah, everyone will have to grind for PvP gear either way.

Guest Support

Finally someone with some sense enters the ring. 

I agree with Suyji, literally this shit won't even matter at 50. It just shows how really uneducated the whole Aion player base is.  I'd imagine people quitting trying to craft Miragents, most will make Twinks anyway.

Guest Parathyro

If candies are p2w and a reason to leave the game then im sorry but you need to change hobby. The only stupid thing they did was the number of coins in daeva pass and the temp damage it did to player psychology the combination of pass and candies. So people who wanted things NOW could have good amoung of kinah and every coin weapon ready to use. So nc got some money, players got some money, everybody is happy. Imo only the coins was an under the belt move ( for the first few days/weeks where everyone is struggling for coin gear )

And for people who will cry for potions and scrolls in the pass, b please. Go level up essence one day and alchemy the other day, there you go, your potions.

Guest really
On 6/29/2021 at 6:15 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I haven't even reached level 20 on my main because of the candies, I soft quit already and I doubt I'll play my whole 1-month sub.  I won't complain, it is what it is, you get served something and if you don't like it, just don't go there again.

I fail to see how other people having 3% speed and 3% cast speed makes it to where you cant hit level 20. Maybe if you decided to give the game a try you'd realize how little the candies do and how little they are worth.

They literally gave us teleport money and its just circulating through manastones now. ur welcome lol

29 minutes ago, Guest Suyji said:

Can you idiots stop crying about the candies being P2W. Clearly, you have no idea what pay to win is.

1m per day with candies is literally nothing, crafting and farming mobs for white / green items at level 50 will reach the 1m cap quickly.

The only advantage players get from paying candies right now, is it makes leveling a bit easier because you don't have to worry about Kinah. At the end of the day, everyone will reach 50.

Just enjoy the game and get to 50. You can't pay to win AP with Kinah, everyone will have to grind for PvP gear either way.

I didn't really want to comment,but this here is the best comment I've read in this thread.

Guest Guest awesome guy
On 6/29/2021 at 6:15 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I haven't even reached level 20 on my main because of the candies, I soft quit already and I doubt I'll play my whole 1-month sub.  I won't complain, it is what it is, you get served something and if you don't like it, just don't go there again.

I fail to see how others having 3% speed and 3% cast spd has inhibited your ability to hit lv 20. I preordered and saved my candies for post 25. Not that it matters because they arent as good as other candies, scrolls, or food.

I think its funny to see all these kids complaining about candies worth 100k adena. I mean they literally gave us free teleport money and its circulating through the economy through your shitty white manastones. Not to mention the fact that all the scrubs quit in 2009 because it was TOO hard. 

You just cant help these noobs. Just leave Aion already lmfao

Guest Whale

Huh what, there was totaly not enough coins if anything. Cant even buy full yellow set of each category. What am I paying you for NCSoft?!?

*traces of sarcasm were detected surrounding this post*

Guest Too lazy to log-in

You cry about candies? You roughly do 150k ~ 200k Kinah a day by hitting the 1M Kinah cap... WTF... These 200k can be easily acquired just by playing Aion Classic and doing quests... And quests give FULL REWARDS even after the 1h Aura has expired!!!

200k a day... yeah yeah.. Cry more you babies...

Guest Prevenge

Unfortunately Aion Classic isn't popular enough to have it's player base divided even further.  The best move is to just leave it be and let the people who are so bothered by candies, just leave.  The candy money is giving them a boost in most things, yes, but 40+ you'll be making so much kinah from just playing/selling/crafting/gathering, that you'll wonder why you ever cared about candies in the first place.  

Guest EU Player

Hey

Do NCSoft make this new server with no that drama or not??  Me ,my brother and 2 friends we have to decide today we stay here or not. We are old Aion players who end before 5.0 or so. If NO then was nice and fun week and  see you all in the next project!

best regards

Happy Cleric

Archived