Played a glad back in the day, but considering rolling cleric in classic?

Guest CermaSL

Guest CermaSL

I played a gladiator back in the day in 2010 and I played it for a long time, but I was considering switching to cleric this time around. How is the skill level of clerics in the patch of cleric meta-wise?

I enjoyed being able to destroy in group pvp, but the ability of clerics to be self sufficient in solo pvp with a MB build is appealing to me. You can kinda do everything on a cleric except tank in my mind.

Thoughts?

Guest CermaSL

Also, I do care about relevancy in pvp. With group pvp being such a common thing, obviously gladiators are invaluable.

I need more info from someone with cleric experience though.

5 hours ago, Guest CermaSL said:

I played a gladiator back in the day in 2010 and I played it for a long time, but I was considering switching to cleric this time around. How is the skill level of clerics in the patch of cleric meta-wise?

I enjoyed being able to destroy in group pvp, but the ability of clerics to be self sufficient in solo pvp with a MB build is appealing to me. You can kinda do everything on a cleric except tank in my mind.

Thoughts?

In this edited 1.2 Version Glads get absorbing fury stigma and springing slice skill book which weren't added until much later in game as well as a couple others. This helps their survivability a lot especially since it's the old 50% heal absorbing fury.

Archived