what needs to be fixed?

Guest Kaifin

Guest Kaifin

Today is gonna be the first day of Aion monthly fee, and for the investment to be worthwhile, a lot of things needs to be corrected. and let's go to them
1- Banning bots, NCsoft blinding themselves to this is ridiculous. Are we paying to have a game with bots?
2- the main thing, remove the candy from the game, because with 11 dollars you buy 30 candy. it costs 70k, that is, with 11 dollars, you can get 2,1kk immediately. with that, pay to win players inflates the game currency, and they are only focusing on the UP, and buying the best coin sets, with coin bought in Broken, and because they are totally dedicated to the UP with strong sets, they will level up slightly faster. they will reach the siege 5-10 levels more than 99% of the server, and much more equipped, and consequently they will farm AP much faster than 99% of the server, and consequently they will have the fastest pvp set, increasing even more the discrepancy between them and the rest of the server. see what a nyerking candy does Ncsoft? and it's knows it. this revolts, being pay to play? ok, but pay to play + pay to win  it's not acceptable. mainly for a 2009 game, which is just being recycled. in 5 months we will all be full, but in 3 months the pay to win will be full, this is absurd! it's no use finding this wrong, what you should do is not to buy. it's not about me, it's about the game, about a community.

They ARE banning bots. I think y'all underestimate how quickly those pests spawn. Bots level to 10, post a few times in lfg until they get blocked by everyone, delete that toon, then level another. So you ban one and another immediately takes its place. It's an uphill battle. The best thing they can do is implement a filter that filters out any common botting chat. Even then, they'll have to update it every few days with new filter words.

Not even gonna comment on the candy aspect of your post because there are already 500 other posts talking about it smh...

14 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

They ARE banning bots. I think y'all underestimate how quickly those pests spawn. Bots level to 10, post a few times in lfg until they get blocked by everyone, delete that toon, then level another. So you ban one and another immediately takes its place. It's an uphill battle. The best thing they can do is implement a filter that filters out any common botting chat. Even then, they'll have to update it every few days with new filter words.

Not even gonna comment on the candy aspect of your post because there are already 500 other posts talking about it smh...

So what are all the money they are charging for then, people pay and expect proper support. There those here saying well they need to make money, ok but the money doesn't seem to go back into the product, so what exactly are they defending then?

If you rent a house which is infested with roaches or rodents and the landlord tells you that they are getting rid of them one by one but surprisingly more keep popping out, would you accept that as an answer?

15 minutes ago, Guest Pleb said:

If you rent a house which is infested with roaches or rodents and the landlord tells you that they are getting rid of them one by one but surprisingly more keep popping out, would you accept that as an answer?

It's a bit silly to equate a video game with real life, but okay, let's go there.

1. Yes, I would accept that answer from my landlord within the first week of my living there (as this game has been out for only one week).

2. If I were still seeing roaches after a month, then I'd assess the situation again. Has the landlord tried anything new? What is their plan?

Kibbelz has already stated that they're going to try to implement chat filters to prevent the bots from spamming lfg. Let's give them more than 7 days to figure something out. I agree with you that something needs to be. I'm also paying a subscription fee and don't want to see the bot shit in lfg. However, I recognize that they can't magically snap their fingers and make the bots disappear. They need a bit of time. Re-assess in a week or two. Has there been improvement at that time?

8 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It's a bit silly to equate a video game with real life, but okay, let's go there.

1. Yes, I would accept that answer from my landlord within the first week of my living there (as this game has been out for only one week).

2. If I were still seeing roaches after a month, then I'd assess the situation again. Has the landlord tried anything new? What is their plan?

Kibbelz has already stated that they're going to try to implement chat filters to prevent the bots from spamming lfg. Let's give them more than 7 days to figure something out. I agree with you that something needs to be. I'm also paying a subscription fee and don't want to see the bot shit in lfg. However, I recognize that they can't magically snap their fingers and make the bots disappear. They need a bit of time. Re-assess in a week or two. Has there been improvement at that time?

Why is it silly, its a question of mentality, the application doesn't really matter, you should have the same standards everywhere.

So 12 years of past experience means nothing, they never could manage bots so now you magically expect them to do it just because they promised? Do you remember how many things they've promised over the years, Producers letters and all?

They have 6 months of experience with classic in Korea, and what did they brought here? The Candy that koreans revolted over that were made untradeable there, we are getting here too expecting what, a different outcome or they just want to double dip, before coming out as "We heard you" and removing them after making all that sweet impulsive buyers cash? Also 6 months in Korea and they are still plagued with bots, so again what exactly do you expect to happen here?

You are acting like this is a completely new product, and this is a completely new company that is just now learning how to do things, while they've had years of doing the least amount of effort they could while charging as much as they can get away with. So every time we are giving them another chance, we are just enabling this behavior.

So sure, re-asses and re-evaluate, but if i'm to quote Battlestar Galactica - "It's all happened before, and it will all happen again".

Archived