Professions help..!

HikkiKunn-DN

Hello everyone, I am new to the classic aion and I would like to know how is the subject of professions, if I choose one and take it to the maximum, will I be able to upload other more?.  What are the professions that I should focus on as a chanter?.
Thank you all for the answers.

As a Chanter Handicraft is your best bet. Can make earrings, necklaces, and staves. Noble Rose Quartz Earrings is an example of what you can craft and they give good crit.

Right now you can have only one craft at Expert.

Crafting is required to get Fenrirs set. Hot Heart Of Magic will be your nemesis here.

You can be an expert in 2 crafts (first one needs to be taken to 449 before taking expert in the second one) and later on in future patches you can master one of them. Handicrafting as stated above is good, other good options would be cooking and alchemy for consumables and they always sell well on the auction house. 

4 hours ago, Arazith-IS said:

You can be an expert in 2 crafts (first one needs to be taken to 449 before taking expert in the second one) and later on in future patches you can master one of them. Handicrafting as stated above is good, other good options would be cooking and alchemy for consumables and they always sell well on the auction house. 

thx, i was about to make a post asking about this!

18 hours ago, Foxy Boxy said:

I could have sworn it was only one right now and later on it became two. Oh well.

hasn't this got to do with the game version being 1.0 but the client version being 2.7? same case as remove shock being present etc. just a guess

I can confirm you can have 2 expert profs. Just need 449 in the first one to get the second quest in the chain. I raised a thread about this a week ago and made a ticket, GMs confirmed it should work and it does.

Archived